[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kush Cream vs. Lidocane patch 5%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 398x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 398x380
Kush Creams vs. Lidocaine 5% Patch

Please explain why you think so.
Personal stories are always welcome, if you don't mind sharing.
What have you found to be more effective for severe nerve pain? (pharm or MMJ)

For the last week, I've used Kush Creams. Today, I'm using a lidocaine patch and NOT taking outside pain meds (no MMJ, no OTCs). The pain is 10/10 most of the day. I really need help with pain topicals, after my docs are "trying" to help -.-
I take care of the leg with pharm meds from my doc, OTCs, imaging, MMJ, and the kitchen sink (nothing dangerous-stupid).
Again, I'm only holding off on pain meds to test out the lidocaine patch (fewer variables). "Auntie Anonymous" told me to try the lidocaine patch and that it should help significantly. I have heard this a bazillion times from her :( I am in a lot of pain. Your answers may help her or me understand things better.
Thanks for your time.

QUICK RECAP:
Type of Pain to Relieve: major blunt trauma to L leg (tibia)
Muscle damage in calf
Inflammation around point of impact
Sudden shooting nerve pain between knee and big toe
-sciatic nerve branch w Wallerian Degradation (?)
Nerve damage
-(no loss of fxn of leg, basic neuro tests check out fine)
Pain: 10/10 most of the day

Type of Kush Cream: Organic Permafrost
Lidocaine Patch: each patch 700 mg lidocaine in aqueous base

ps: Took forever to write this bc the pain was...
>>
Try both and see what works. I'm very interested in topical cannabis creams, but have never tried them myself. I hope you find somethings that works well and have a full and speedy recovery!
>>
nigga smoke that shit
>>
Sorry idk why this part got cut from the OP..

What medication is more helpful to my damaged leg?
>>
Trust me. Concentrates are other MMJ are being used. It's just not enough sometimes
>>
Should the Lidocane patch really need to stay on for the full 12 hours for any relief?
>>
>>17000852
It doesn't need to be on for the full 12 hours to get any relief for general/conventional use of the patch. Rather it gradually releases the lidocaine into your system over a 12 hrs period of time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.