[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having trouble to decide wether or not I should be homeschooled.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (813 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
813 KB, 2048x1536
I'm having trouble to decide wether or not I should be homeschooled. It's my last year in middle school and my class is just horrible. In fact, my whole school is horrible. I fear that high school will be a lot worse with students doing stupid things and probably I would turn into one of them. I've been having trouble in school because of this. And I think I would ending up failing the year and probably go to summer school. Or staying back.
I want to be homeschooled so I can be independent in doing assignments and other work without things or people getting in my way.

Should I be homeschooled?
>>
>>17000583
I did online school for my third year if highschool. Best choice I ever made. I worked part time and was able to do whatever I wanted.
>>
My opinion is that it's probably not a great idea. Learning to deal with people is one of the best benefits to attending public school. And running away when things start to get difficult is a bad approach to life in general. Not a great practice to start as a kid.

What exactly is your issue with your peers?
>>
kids are such pussified quitters these days. You go to school, focus on your work and get through it. Ignore everyone else. It's not that hard. I'm guessing you don't have any friends either?
>>
>>17000599
>My opinion is that it's probably not a great idea. Learning to deal with people is one of the best benefits to attending public school. And running away when things start to get difficult is a bad approach to life in general. Not a great practice to start as a kid.

My thoughts exactly
>>
>>17000616
Well it's not that, the students have no self control and always have these outbursts and these "roast sessions. But I do have a few friends
>>
>>17000629
Dealing with your peers can be a positive practice in self-control for yourself. Putting up with shitty situations will help to make you a better person, assuming you respond appropriately.

Still not really understanding what exactly your issue is with your classmates or the school in general. Are they bullying you?
>>
>>17000629
>roast sessions
Are you in a ghetto school?
>>
>>17000629
So you're getting bullied and you want to pussy out? That's what it sounds like.

Look, I used to be like you when I was in 9th grade. I was an overweight, awkward fuck. I lost that weight in 10th grade. My life improved drastically. I'm still awkward though.

Truth is, if there's something about you that you continue to be bullied about -- change it. I lost weight. Bullying stopped. Plus, High School is a much more mature environment. Most of the people in my class would rather avoid a fight than provoke one. The exception is the niggers, but even they have rare outbursts. Middle School is shit and it was even worse for me. It'll get better. Plus, doing stupid things is part of growing up. Trust me. I've done some stupid shit. I don't regret it.

Take some advice from someone who is older than you. Go out of your comfort zone. It'll feel amazing once you cross that threshold. Live your life to the fullest. You could drop dead tomorrow.
>>
>>17000648
Yep
>>
>>17000660
My condolences. I hope you get out of there. Either to a new school district or in home.

https://youtu.be/6aeH4vB37l0
>>
>>17000654
I'm not getting bullied. I just have to deal with everyone's bullshit and have to be a part of detention because of them.

But thanks for the advice though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.