[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attraction to my dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
I feel really guilty over this. My dad is a great guy and has never been inappropriate, I just keep fantasizing about treating him to me or having him want me bad enough to have sex with me.

He and my mom romp around a lot, they aren't gross or anything but it's obvious they see each other in a sexual way.

I keep fantasizing that he'd ask or that I would catch him staring or that he'd just start touching me and that it would go from there, but at the same time I know that would be bad and wrong.

Does anyone else feel this way about their dad?
>>
Its not exactly every person that suffers from this, but its hardly uncommon either.

Its obviously a bad idea, and has profound spiritual consequences.

It sounds like you are ready to meet a man yourself though and should probably invest more time into seeking a husband.
>>
>>17000185

i have similar issues. but instead i think about everyone elses father and pretend they are my own. i think my dad was really hot when he was younger, but not anymore.
>>
in my dad is a cold crippled distant manlet with anger issues so I pine for big strong older men who hold me in their arms and make me feel safe and loved
erryone got issues
>>
>>17000248
in my case my dad etc*
>>
Just masturbate thinking about how your dad would pound you like the whore you are and ignore your fantasies the rest of the time. That's what normal people do.
>>
File: 1459449927735.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1459449927735.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>>17000269

>thats what normal people do
>>
>>17000224

I bet you'd like Daddy roleplay. A nice big strong sexy daddy telling you how to suck him, petting your hair while he fingered you, and firmly bending you over and fucking your sexy tight pussy.
>>
>>17000352

>tfw this is my fantasy
>tfw im not a bottom

gay is suffering.
>>
>>17000185
It's not too uncommon, but definitely not normal. You probably haven't had any romantic or sexual attention in a while and now you're confusing him loving you and being nice to you with sexual attraction.
Find a guy or buy a vibrator.
>>
>>17000185
C-can I be your daddy?
>>
>>17000185
this isnt 8 chan where they have a incest board.
forget him touching you and find somebody "outside the family" trust me on this he wont ask you, and if you asked him he will head to therapy or send you. either way you need psychatric help.
no normal funtioning family thinks like this.
>>
>>17000412

>asking permission

my dad would just take what he wants
>>
My dad gets angry too much, too strict, too overboard christian. thinks when he gets angry that "satin is trying to overwhelm him". i have to hid all my shit so i don't get caught or my dad will kick me outta the house. additionally i have to go to chruch every sunday.
>>
File: Freud.jpg (5 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
Freud.jpg
5 KB, 189x266
>>17000424
Please don't advertise 8 here. No one wants you there.

Also you're a retard and completely wrong. Most people have weird fetishes, but then again most of them can make the difference between fantasy and reality and won't let their lives be driven by their fetishes. Telling someone they need therapy because they're fantasizing about their parents is just idiotic.

Also why do you want to fuck your mother?
>>
>>17000412
>C-can I be your daddy?

"I'll take "Things a Daddy never says for $500, Alex"
>>
>>17000463
ok sigumund fraud.
you would realise not everybody can tell the difference between reality and fantasy. look at the amount of "fetish" videos on the internet not counting the ones that just involve straight sex they outnumber them by a country mile
i dont have a opedious complex.
you are just as idiotic
>>
u just need a good dicking
>>
>>17000540
/thread
>>
>>17000185
Op you should keep yourself within the bounds of what will be accepted in the normal sphere today.

When you leave home and go to college or whatever your future may be, you are likely to meet someone special. When that relationship gets serious, and you marry you should take your wife's last name as an expression of how you mold your drives and will to fit the requirements of social order. Then things may indeed work out for the best.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.