[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White, successful guy here. How come I find it so easy to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 296m6mc.jpg (80 KB, 539x673) Image search: [Google]
296m6mc.jpg
80 KB, 539x673
White, successful guy here.

How come I find it so easy to be confident and alpha around asian women, yet I can only rarely muster the same confidence around white women of my own race?

Dont get me wrong, ive slept with women from every background (which is behaviour im now ashamed of, but thats a different story); but I dont feel like I can be anywhere near as confident around white women. Maybe its just me, but they seem a lot more unapproachable.

How do I overcome this /adv/?
>>
Sounds like a good old fashioned case of racism to me
>>
>>17000183
>I can be alpha only around some people
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>17000206
Maybe so, sure

Doesnt help with my problem though. I feel like white women are much more judgemental, which in turn makes them less pleasant to cold approach
>>
I don't know why, but strangely wnough i have started to observe asia girls more closely the last few days (i was on vacation and had a lot of time to do people watching). It's weird. You can tell that they are asian by the way they walk. The seem very subjected. I guess it has to do with upbringing. Even the "convident" ones have that tiny subjected spark. That might be it. You feel confident and powerfullin contrast and they automatically subjugate
>>
>>17000230
This definitely rings true, and it makes for a much more pleasant and easy interaction
>>
>>17000246
Yeah. But do you really want a relatio ship based on these therms? Sounds like a co-dependent thing instead of an eye-leveled relatioship. Is this really what you wish for?
>>
>>17000256
Ill be honest; maybe its just the kind of guy I am, but I have never been in an "equal" relationship anyway - with any girl ive been with. Its never felt natural
>>
>>17000263
But they obviously didn't work out, right? I bet you know the definition of insanity, op...
>>
>>17000183

Are you a manlet?

It is either that or you aren't alpha if the only people you can dominate are those who are traditionally reserved.
>>
>>17000228
Just because they talk less it doesn't mean that they don't judge.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.