[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend texts me right after I jerk of telling that she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456848185157.jpg (47 KB, 497x368) Image search: [Google]
1456848185157.jpg
47 KB, 497x368
Girlfriend texts me right after I jerk of telling that she's drenched from thinking about me inside of her all day and will be getting off work soon.

I am not horny in the slightest. We made plans yesterday, but I just wanted to chill, not necessarily fuck.

What do?
>>
You know you can pleasure her without penetration right? Play with her clit, go down on her, try new things, really anything.
>>
Well, just wait till she's over. Maybe you will get in the mood nonetheless. Otherwise it's perfectly acceptable that you don't feel like fucking. You aren't a sex toy. She'll understand.
>>
Not tonight honey.
>>
Contrary to popular belief, guys can simply decline sex.
>>
>>17000048

True. She can always get her off with my tongue and fingers, but she usually craves the cock more. I'm just worried she'll be able to tell that I'm not into it and get turned off out of guilt or something.
>>
>>17000137

* I can always
>>
>I don't feel like fucking
So don't. It's that simple.
>>
>>17000052

I'm still having her over regardless. We're also great friends. But I doubt I'll be getting the urge anytime soon. I'm recovering from a rough week still and feel like shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.