[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is this girl who like me and I like her too, but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20151009_194653.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151009_194653.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
There is this girl who like me and I like her too, but I'm too shy to tell her. Any advice on how to, and how to get over it?

Pic unrelated
>>
Just be like. . Hey we should hang out sometime. You don't have to throw all your feelings on the table straight away. What's the context on how you know each other?
>>
You can't he older than 15, right?
>>
>>16999523
She goes to my school and we sit next together in a class, even though we talk a bit more outside. The thing is, I don't really know her that well. I want to know her more, but I feel like I'll lose the chance if I take too long. School has about 3 months left for me and then I return to the U.S. (bc I moved to France for the timebeing.) I go to France about every year, but no way it'd last that long if I'm gone all that time.
>>
>>16999508
Trial and error.
>>
>>16999534
Just ask her out on a date. You are both kids, so it doesn't matter if she says no or if you date a bit.
>>
>>16999508
"It's fun chatting with you before class. Would you like to have lunch together / meet up for a Coke after school?"
>>
OP, do you go to College Inter in fontainebleau by any chance
>>
(OP Here) No, I don't. I'm younger than college.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.