[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with ageing? I don't know whether I can be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How do I deal with ageing? I don't know whether I can be ok with it but it's unavoidable.

Can you still be considered attractive at the age of 30 or 40?

I wish I could share my young body with someone I cared about but all I've managed to do is develop unrequited love for people, I've never been able to get a relationship.

I guess I'm just depressed about it all.
>>
Ageing is something we all have come to terms with.

Rest easy knowing that in the end, we all die.

And although our lives may look different right now, our graves will all look the same at the end of the line.
>>
>>16999031
>Can you still be considered attractive at the age of 30 or 40?
women no
men yes
sry just being real with you cupcake
>>
I'm also going through my crisis a little early. So what I'm doing is saving up for a breast lift + implants, working out, and taking as good care of my skin as I can. It's basically trying to beat back the ravages of time with a stick, though. Eventually, the stick's going to break, and I'm going to get wrinkly and die, just like everyone else. Hopefully my tits look nice for whoever does my autopsy, though.
>>
>>16999031
Eat right, drink a lot of water, work out, wear sunscreen, dont drink alcohol. Women who follow these steps religiously can easily look hot in their 40s.

31m here, i am more turned on by hot women in their 40s, something about the work they must have put in or good genes or something.
>>
>>16999031
>>16999031
>Can you still be considered attractive at the age of 30 or 40?
Yes, of course. Google some random celebrities and see. Or look through your facebook friends. Many people are actually better-looking at 35 than at 25 because they've had time to mature and fix poor diet, lifestyle, appearance, and clothing choices.

Both male and female: don't get fat and lazy, eat right and exercise frequently. Your body makes a huge difference in how old you look and feel and unlike your face, you have a lot of control over how it ages. And if you've been a fat slob throughout your youth, congrats: you now get the chance to fix it, then post tons of pictures on facebook and make everybody jealous.

>>16999092
>Hopefully my tits look nice for whoever does my autopsy, though.
Unless you're going to spend ridiculous amounts of money on top-tier work, doubtful. Seriously, look at any woman with implants over 50. The problem is that the implant doesn't age with the rest of the breast tissue, and will stand out more and more over time. On the other hand, you can have em taken out when they're doing more harm than good: just gotta have the judgement to realize it when it happens (many celebrities don't).
>>
All depends on your lifestyle. Having kids will age you rapidly. Stay out of the sun (or wear sunblock), drink plenty of water, eat healthy and exercise.

For most people, your life doesn't actually start till you're in your 30's. You become wiser, more confident, and you stop putting up with bullshit from others.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.