[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I slept with a girl on the weekend, no condom, I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Guys, I slept with a girl on the weekend, no condom, I didn't cum, and she has an irregular period. Last time she had it was like middle of last month.

How fucked am I? I'm sweating fucking bullets over here.
>>
1/10
>>
Beside the obvious "You should use contraception", I'd say you need to chill out and just wait. She could get the morning after pill. It's not as efficient after a few days, but it could still work. It is possible to get a girl pregnant without cumming. I do think it's more rare.
With irregular periods, it's hard to know when your danger zone is. It happens 14 days before her next period, and you don't know when that is.
>>
You fucked up the second you touched her pussy with your dick without a condom . You won't know, have fun worrying about it until then ;)
>>
>>16998272
That's somewhat relieving.

>>16998278
My buddies were telling me if she gives you head before hand she gets all the precum out of there, but I only got head for like 5 minutes? Maybe? So I'm still a little paranoid. Shes insisting there's nothing to worry about but I'm still freaked out.
>>
>>16998293
I've had two abortions I know the drill. Fuck that noise from your m8s they're fucking assholes. If you touch a pussy with your dick without a condom, there's a chance she's pregnant, and you won't know for sure for a while.
>>
Look, you could have gotten her pregnant. But you likely didn't, its actually harder to get knocked up then people think. So worrying about it is pointless, you'll know soon. Use protection next time.
>>
>>16998302
FUCK.

Would it be a smart idea to get a pregnancy test asap?
>>
Anything is possible OP. I once didn't have my period for half a year due to an eating disorder so I pretty much wasn't ovulating. Had unprotected sex for a few days on the 6th month and bam, pregnant.

Be careful.
Buy her a morning after pill ASAP.
>>
>>16998311
I don't know I don't want to give you bad advice because I'm not sure what to do.

Good luck
>>
If you didn't cum inside her pussy it is very unlikely that she is pregnant. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

Don't worry about it, you have a better chance of winning the lottery.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.