[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this barrista at the Starbucks where I go almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: katamari-damacy[1].jpg (412 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
katamari-damacy[1].jpg
412 KB, 1280x720
There's this barrista at the Starbucks where I go almost every day (since it's between my house and where I work) who's always really chatty and flirty with me. Seems like a wonderful person; sweet, funny, just the right level of nerdy. Unfortunately, this barrista is also spherical and makes the floor shake by walking.

A couple weeks ago, I started chatting with somebody on tinder who seemed pretty cute, but whose only had face shots (no body shots). We hit seem to really hit it off.

I found out these two are the same person. The reason for the lack of body shots, a few comments that puzzled me a bit at the time, it all just clicked for me that it's the same person.

And I'm just not attracted to people who are bigger around than they are tall. Seems like a wonderful person, but just not somebody I'd ever want to have sex with.

So what do I do from here? I don't want to hurt somebody who seems so friendly and genuine and cool, but there is zero physical attraction and there never will be. How do I let the barrista down gently?
>>
>How do I let the barrista down gently?

Block and tackle
>>
Find a new starbucks
>>
>>16997801
Date her and make her thin. While she's losing weight try lifting her. Then bu the end you'll both be ripped to shit.
>>
>>16997835

OP here

I'm pretty /fit/ already; getting ripped is not really a concern for me.
>>
Katamari is a lovely game btw. :) but yeah man, what ive realized from my most recent breakup is that sex isnt everything man, who knows this girl could be perfect for you besides the looks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>16997835
Don't do this. Don't ever do this.

She will cuck you the first chance she gets once she realizes she's actually attractive.
>>
Does she recognize you from tinder?
>>
File: loganwut.png (1 MB, 1017x749) Image search: [Google]
loganwut.png
1 MB, 1017x749
>barrista who's really chatty and flirty
>tinder girl whose only had face shots
>manages to talk to both girls
>talk to both girls
>visualizes both girls and their faces
>barrista
>tinder

Not only did you spell barista wrong, you're trying to tell us that you literally did not compare both faces to find out they're the SAME FUCKING PERSON
>>
>>16998061

I live in a city of more than a million people, I don't make a habit of comparing faces of people I know in real life to random chicks I meet on tinder.

>>16998044
Yes, she knows I'm the same person who comes in every day; I only just drew the connection today
>>
>>16998296
you're going to have to suck it up and tell her you're not interested like that as soon as you can before it goes too far
>>
If you are not attracted to her then let it go. She is not going to change her disgusting habits just for you.

Speaking of disgusting habits: I myself love chubby chicks and there is nothing wrong with that. My sister in law, however, is a ham beast. And seeing how I'm family and all I'm around her house every now and then and she's not ashamed to pursue her dis-fuckety-gusting habits when I'm around. I was alienated at first but eventually stopped giving a shit. Still gives me the creeps every now and then, seeing her down bottles of Coca Cola, bags of chips and blocks of chocolate. This is what you would be going through. Never date someone you don't find physically attractive.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.