[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tough situation. I'm kind of falling in love with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: satantango1.jpg (50 KB, 765x451) Image search: [Google]
satantango1.jpg
50 KB, 765x451
Tough situation. I'm kind of falling in love with a girl I'm hanging with a lot. Met her a few months ago. I think there's chemistry between us.

I'm in a relationship, going on for 3 years. Last months have been tough. She's in a long distance relationship for 5 years. From what she's saying she can't stand it anymore but he was her only BF so she's afraid of leaving. But she keeps saying she wants to have new experiences. The other day we went for drinks with another friend and then dancing and she said it was the funniest night of her life a few days later. I spent last weekend at her mother's place(who wasn't there) with a friend of mine. It was supposed to be just friday night but she had so much fun she wanted us to stay because she didn't want to be alone.
She's always talking to me on FB and when we're together she touches me a lot and laughs a lot. She's been know to be close to guys though but it seems like I'm someone she'll hit up first on her list.

Of course I love my GF but there are various reasons that makes us going through a rough patch right now. Plus I know even if we broke up, and she would with her BF, it would be unwise but yet I can't help to compare her to my GF and to conclude she would be a better fit.

Pic unrelated, just venting I guess
>>
>Date a girl who has a bf

What makes you think she wont do the same to you?
>>
>>16997636

I'm not considering cheating. Just breaking up and try something with her but we'd have to admit our attraction for each other beforehand.
>>
My friend always told me that if you ever got in love with two different girls to pick the second one. Because I'd you loved the other you wouldn't of done it to the first one.
>>
You don't love your gf, and She doesn't love her boyfriend. Neither of you are loyal and even if you got together you'll break up eventually. That is the truth.

"Want to have new experiences" it sounds like a game to both of you. If you truly loved a person you wouldn't feel the need to try new experiences. You would do what it takes to fix or upgrade your relationship
>>
>>16997727

You sound like someone that has no experience with relationship.

The perfect love you describe might exist but in the real world people actually get tempted
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.