[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to have feelings for someone who has a gf? I sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x630
Is it wrong to have feelings for someone who has a gf?
I sometimes have feelings for guys who already had gf. Of course I never did anything to interrupt their relationship but still I could make eyes contact with that guy,or smiling with him,even though I never thought about approach them or try to win their heart. But I still don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Like today I smiled with a customer,make eyes contact and maintain eyes contact with him. He's with his gf and i think she smelled something smell that's why she keeps staring at me the whole time.
Honestly I don't think I would do anything to destroy their relationship but I enjoy doing those things. Sometimes I just want to see what they're gonna do and sometimes I could feel those guys hitting on me too.
Is it wrong to do this? Am i indirectly destroy their relationships?
>>
>is it wrong to have feelings for someone who has a gf

no. acting upon it is. what you are doing is a bit of a grey area. i mean its not nice, but you arent doing anything really harmful. if the girl and guy are secure in their relationship it wont matter, and if they are not it will be a growing lesson.
>>
>>16997367
I'd call it non-verbal flirting. you're not directly hitting on these guys, but you're essentially saying the option is there if you wanna ditch this bitch

that's why these other girls mean mug you, to get your eyes on them and away from their boyfriend
>>
>>16997369
That's the point l think if they had a strong relationship they couldn't get affected by my harmless action. But again i do know it's not nice that's why I never did anything beyond the line.
>>
>>16997381
I put myself into their shoes and thinking what would happen if other girls do that to my bf as well so that's why I sometimes feeling so guilty and it scared the hell out of me.
>>
Bumpppp
>>
As a guy with a moderately attractive girlfriend I don't even pay attention to other people checking her out anymore.

If anything it works out quite well. She feels sexy then she bangs me.

It's fairly natural to eye up people you want to fuck. Just try to reel it in if you're panting too loudly.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.