[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>what was it like losing your virginity? >did you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x640
>what was it like losing your virginity?
>did you want to?
>do you regret it?

I had a two drinks with my friend as usual. End up in his bed, massaging me, taking off my clothes one by one.
I've always wished for a husband. I think I messed it up.
>>
I dont remember. Or the next time, or the time after that. I'm terrified of physical touch so I ended up being totally blackout drunk the entire time.
Yes
Yes
>>
You can still have a husband.
>>
>>16996719
Why are you terrified?
Are you embarrassed?
>>
>>16996694

>the drinking with male friend as a girl meme
When will the ride end
>>
>>16996694
Honeymoon suite, wedding night, mutual. A little awkwardness, but combined with all the pomp and ritual of the wedding day, that's some powerful psychological mojo right there.

Absolutely fucking worth it, but the wait and the ritual were important parts of the experience. I cannot be sure that others would have the same experience.
>>
>>16996694
For a while I had a bad history of not being able to say no to people because I didn't want to reject them and hurt their feelings. Guy asked me out, I said yes. Started bugging the shit out of me, and I got out of it for a while by only talking about how worried I was about getting pregnant, but eventually I was faced with either fucking him or greatly hurting his feelings.

It wasn't great. Didn't make me feel special, didn't notice me just limply laying on the bed shaking from nervousness/anxiety the entire time. Lost my virginity to the sounds of a TV being on, went to pee and try and get as much of the horrible condom smell and lube out of my vagoo, and then I watched him play video games until it was time to bring me back home
>>
>>16997069
>started bugging the shit out of me

about sex* lol
>>
losing my virginity was spontaneous. me and a friend were extremely drunk and i wasn't getting her visual cues so she asked "did i show you my room" and i said no so we went there and she said "mind if we did something" and i said no so she started taking off her clothes. only then did i realize what was happening. i got naked and she pushed me on the bed and started sucking my dick until it was hard then she climbed on top and took me. needless to say it was amazing. i did want to do it obviously and yes i do regret it. we became FWB and i fell in love then she broke my heart. bitch stole my virginity and theres no way to take it back.
>>
File: vb3.jpg (462 KB, 1522x1145) Image search: [Google]
vb3.jpg
462 KB, 1522x1145
As a religious guy, if a girl told me she'd been with one guy one time I could forgive that, but no more than that.
>>
>>16997080
She didn't steal you gave it to her
>>
>>16997084
And that is ridiculous
>>
>>16996694
It was last year, a week after my highschool gradution at my bf's house. We had already played with oral and hands. It hurt the first I'd say 5 times we had sex and I didn't feel much pleasure from it rather emotional gratification that I could make him feel good. I don't regret it.
>>
In high school, few years ago. First gf, had been together for about 6 months. Lived across town, no car to meet so we walked to a mutually agreed upon location. Had awkward, slow sex under a blanket in a dry concrete canal. So yes we both wanted it (walked about 2 miles each in 100°F lol) and no regrets, other than how awkward the location made it.
>>
>>16997080
Damn, that's how I feel but I'm a chick
>>
>>16997084
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>16998386
yes
>>
It was very awkward. I couldn't get hard and I just tried to fuck her with a more or less limp dick in a condom. I was a bit too frisky and in the end she asked me to 'just stop,' like you might ask a dog to stop chewing on furniture.

I felt like I wanted to sleep with this girl a lot at the time, in hindsight I had very little in common with her, she was a bitch that just enjoyed the fact I gave her attention, and I disliked spending time with her.

Buut, I don't really regret the sex bit. Pursuing her for so long when she was fucking other guys I regret a lot.

It was 5 years later when I was 23 that I slept with another girl. One I liked. I struggled to get hard again the first time, but I did eventually and it was really nice.

Sex itself isn't that big of a deal. Sometimes it's lame, sometimes it's great. It's just you mashing genitals together though.
>>
it was good, we both took each others virginity.
We both wanted to, we knew coming home from high school that day we were going to
I don't regret it since i lost it to someone i loved
>>
>>16996694
>feltgoodman
>yes i did
>no i do not
>>
>what was it like losing your virginity?
fucking awful
>did you want to?
yes
>do you regret it?
no

fucking this girl was a god damn travesty. but all i needed was a foot in the door to get me started on my sexual escapades. she was kinda fat, and i didnt like her very much.
>>
>>16998601
That's kind of a cute story
>>
>>16998697
This guy had sex with my (obese) best friend. He said he had a hard time putting it in because she smelled of fish /cheese, his Dick went limp, it was a giant vagoo, he didn't have enough dick to go in anyway.

I don't talk to either of them anymore. It's awkward af
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.