[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are girls put off on casual sex with guys that wear glasses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: guy.jpg (64 KB, 340x460) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
64 KB, 340x460
Are girls put off on casual sex with guys that wear glasses?

They usually say they like glasses a la "jus b urself" and "they make you look smart/classy/whatever", but I'm beginning to perceive that despite my looks I'm being consistently seen as a long-term dating prospect instead of the hot fling I want to be just because I'm wearing glasses. For reference, the frames I use are fairly thin, but the correction is fairly high.

I could be wrong of course, so if you've ever noticed a difference in female attention between contacts and glasses then please share your thoughts.
>>
Does the term "overthinking" mean anything to you?
>>
>>16996444
Thank you for your advice
>>
>>16996438
If the correction is high that means you will have thick lenses. If you have thick lenses they will not look good with thin frames really. Go for something like pic related.
>>
>>16996438
Glasses are indeed associated with intelligence and class, but not by themselves. They have to be part of an ensemble look, or you just come out looking ridiculous.
>>
Lots of people look better with glasses
>>
I've gotten action and I got thick as fuck glasses for my shitty eyes, anon. I think you're over thinking this. I know a lot of girls like glasses on a boy
>>
>>16996444
Thank you for your TRIPS
>>
guys with glasses melt my heart. they're not hookup material, that's BF territory.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.