[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homewrecker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
My old fwb has a girlfriend but recently he reached out and started sending me some raunchy texts, pics and vids, I sent some back as well. We were all set, so I thought to meet up until his buddy told him not to blow it with his girlfriend.
As far as I've heard she kinda sucks.
How can I lure him away? We're still sending pics and shit. ( I know some people are going to freak out, but I also know there's a fair amount of guys and grils who've done this..that's who I want to hear from)
>>
Fuck pics and vids, that still gives him the chance to think about the situation. Gotta act on his impulses, pop up at his house or some shit.

Seeing your ass on a screen isn't as tempting as in person.
>>
Get in a car crash homewrecking cunt
>>
Lmfao, that's all you'll ever be, the side bitch. Nasty fucking cunt.
>>
>>16996219
sounds like hes got a shitty gf, not a family. she cant keep her man on lock, tough shit for her.
>>
Maybe ask him to come over to look at your car or computer or something he's into. If he's not the handy type maybe just invite him over and be very forward. I guess just show you are better, maybe cook for him, act extra slutty in the bedroom, shit like that, get his mind on you and how much better of an improvement it will be. You could even show some interest in his hobbies or TV/movies/music that he likes. Good luck.
>>
did you forget what friends with benifits means? you will always be the bitch he can tap n gap at anytime. and thats it.
you wont be anything to him just a bit on the side nothing more, nothing less.
time for you to find your own man. forget this one he only hoping you tap you when the other one wont put out. go get some self respect!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.