[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lied to my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: above-header.jpg (36 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
above-header.jpg
36 KB, 600x200
I fucked up. How do I get back together with my girlfriend?

It's been 3 days since and the one time we spoke she was no longer sad, just angry.

I'm scared if I give her too much space she'll start to hate me.
>>
>>16995594
Apologize.
Grovel.
Hope.
Don't count on it.
>>
Don't be beta male, girlfriends are a waste of time. Get in 4 year relationship, she calls it off starts being bitchy, become alpha male, shag her best friend, she tried to exert pressure and dominance, shave her sister, she becomes aware decides to try to turn family against you, laugh as you are head of family. Bitches ain't nothing but Ho's n tricks, females will make you a beta male, do not be beta, do not be emotional, only ever be with a girl until she fulfils her usefulness, laugh at people that tell you other wise. You have potential to be an alpha male, SO be it.
>>
Don't be beta male, girlfriends are a waste of time. Get in 4 year relationship, she calls it off starts being bitchy, become alpha male, shag her best friend, she tried to exert pressure and dominance, shag her sister, she becomes aware decides to try to turn family against you, laugh as you are head of family. Bitches ain't nothing but Ho's n tricks, females will make you a beta male, do not be beta, do not be emotional, only ever be with a girl until she fulfils her usefulness, laugh at people that tell you other wise. You have potential to be an alpha male, SO be it.
>>
>>16995629
She spoke to me again, but it seemed like it was out of pity.

She almost didn't care.

I just have to prove myself and earn back her trust.
>>
>>16995594
What exactly did you do to piss her off?
>>
>>16995938
OP probably cheated
>>
>>16995669

Today, on things that never happened.
>>
>>16995666
>>16995669
posts like this always remind me of pic related. also nice double post satan

>>16995918
uh OP, in order to prove yourself to someone, they have to be willing to be proven to. you know what I mean? if she's already down the path of pitying/not caring about you, it's probably already a lost cause. proceed with caution and don't let yourself be driven to desperation, because it will just drive her further away. sorry man.
>>
File: feralchic.jpg (197 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
feralchic.jpg
197 KB, 760x596
>>16996094
goddammit that is not the pic I wanted to post. will delete as soon as the minute is up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.