[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had abysmal luck with girls my entire life (22/Virgin)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: NK_GLASS_SS11_02.jpg (198 KB, 1104x1600) Image search: [Google]
NK_GLASS_SS11_02.jpg
198 KB, 1104x1600
I've had abysmal luck with girls my entire life (22/Virgin) and recently the first girl who approached me intimately decided to cut things off with no explanation, other than casually mentioning she wanted to start dating girls now.

Now here is where it begins. There's currently this one guy in the city who seems really nice who wants to take me on a date. (For whatever reason, I've always seemed to be approached by gay/bi guys) I'm at a loss what to do. I know it sounds stupid that I would even consider it but at this point I want nothing more than to just feel desired and cared about by somebody. Even to just sit down for a few hours and talk about things. I've known him for about three years now so I don't think there is any issue of danger. But I don't want to suddenly get cold feet and feel like I'm leading him on or offending him.

Should I meet up with him and see where it goes? I really don't want to do the same thing to him that she did to me, but at the same time i'd kill for the ability to just talk with a neutral third party about life in general.
>>
bumper
>>
I wouldn't go. No matter what you say meeting up one on one gives him hope.
>>
>>16995485

If you actually feel comfortable and open to the idea of dating a guy out of actual desire for him (or at least the actual idea of that in general and it's something you want), then do it. If you only want to because you're depressed that you have had bad luck with girls and you're still hurt from your recent experience, then I don't think you should. It isn't worth compromising your integrity like that just because you want to feel desired and cared about by somebody.

If you feel you really have to go on a date with that guy then you should outright state to him exactly how you feel about it and what has been happening with girls in your life. If he's actually a decent person then he should respect that and hell he might actually help you better than anyone on this board can. There's no substitute for having support IRL.

But, if you decide to do it, be careful. Ask yourself how well you actually know him and, jesus christ, make sure he isn't going to do something bad to you or something.

In my opinion, I wouldn't go out on a date with him. Not for the reasons you've listed. I strongly recommend you do not.

Anyway, I have an apocalypse-tier flu right now and lurking this board is serving to pass the time. I won't be making any further responses because I have important real-life things to do - The main one is not dying and the second is figuring out the mess I'm going to have to fix when I return to work.

Again, I wouldn't do this, man.
>>
File: watermelons.png (383 KB, 1320x2088) Image search: [Google]
watermelons.png
383 KB, 1320x2088
>>16995485
>the first girl who approached me intimately decided to cut things off with no explanation, other than casually mentioning she wanted to start dating girls now.
pfffff, damn OP, that blows.

>There's currently this one guy in the city who seems really nice who wants to take me on a date. (For whatever reason, I've always seemed to be approached by gay/bi guys) I'm at a loss what to do.
Why not just go for it? Never know, might enjoy it. And worst case scenario, you learn that you're definitely not into dudes. You know what they say, "don't knock it till you tried it".

>I really don't want to do the same thing to him that she did to me
So don't. If you accept, tell him straight-up that this is the first time you've said yes, and you don't know if/how much you're into guys, but you're willing to find out.
There's a good chance he'll still want to go through with it, by the same logic as above (what's the worst that could happen?). Gay/bi guys are generally much more emotionally and sexually secure than the average girl or virgin dude.
>>
File: 1406334035634.jpg (129 KB, 696x1000) Image search: [Google]
1406334035634.jpg
129 KB, 696x1000
OP here, it sounds like you guys are pretty much 50/50 on it right now. I will admit like >>16995677 said, I don't think i'm in a perfectly good mental state right now.

He has made his intentions 100% clear that this would be a date. But If I go I will certainly tell him my expectations and background beforehand.

I'm curious to hear some other opinions
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.