[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mouth has been insanely dry for the past 4 days. I have not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: obama-pepsi.jpg (9 KB, 294x400) Image search: [Google]
obama-pepsi.jpg
9 KB, 294x400
My mouth has been insanely dry for the past 4 days. I have not changed my diet at all or at least not much. I know I'm not dehydrated because my pee is a healthy color and I drink 2+ liters of water every day.

What's going on? What can I do. I can't really afford to see a doctor right now and I'm hoping it's just a quick Easy fix

Anyone?
>>
>>16995367
Check if you have any other symptoms of type 2 diabetes, even if you aren't fat.
>>
>>16995367
Not a medfag but drink only water,a sweet drink can make you more thrsty
>>
>>16995367 let me make this clear, you need to give some head and swallow every last drop. That'll do it.
>>
>>16995395
>Check if you have any other symptoms of type 2 diabetes, even if you aren't fat.
Came here to post this. Increased/unquenchable thirst is a common sign of type 2 diabetes. Allthough you're more likley to get it if you're overweight, being a normal weight or even underweight certainly doesn't make you immune to it.

The first thing you need to do is have a blood sugar pinprick done.
>>
>>16995395
>>16995438

What if this has been a problem in the past? Like 3 years ago. I haven't had this issue for years before then. Is diabetes still a possibility? Because I also don't have any of the other symptoms
>>
If you don't have any of the other symptoms, especially lethargy, you're probably fine. I get really thirsty sometimes too and it always turns out that I haven't been drinking as much water as usual. Try to keep an eye on your water consumption and keep it even thoughout the day.
>>
>>16995448

I am definitely drinking enough water. Like I said I drink 2+ liters a day. I know because I use a refillable bottle. My pee is a healthy color and has been the past 4 days but my mouth is still bone dry all day
>>
>>16995367
How have you been mentally? Any stress?
>>
>>16995455
I dunno man, it's your body. Try to think if there is anything that has changed: weather, amount of blankets, exercise, eating more meat, etc. Maybe you're sleeping with your mouth open or something. If you're actually worried, go see a doctor. If you're in the US, urgent care isn't as expensive as you'd expect.
>>
Have you been taking any meds? Anything over the counter? (For allergies, pain, etc)

Kek, I like how you guys jump on diabetes immediately.
>>
>>16995367
Could it just be a sore throat? To the guys saying diabetes, geez, where you get that from? WebMd?
>>
>>16995395
>>16995438
Also came to post this.

>>16995510
Abnormal thirst is a common symptom of diabetes.

You been smoking a lot of weed OP? Drinking a lot of alcohol? Drinking soda? Eating a salty diet? These can cause dry mouth as well.
>>
>>16995607

I have been smoking weed and drinking but but I always do. I have for years and this problem just arose
>>
>>16995367 WebMd says you have aids.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.