[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad to show up to my new job ( machine/robotic technician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: jD33ztA.jpg (320 KB, 2080x1170) Image search: [Google]
jD33ztA.jpg
320 KB, 2080x1170
Is it bad to show up to my new job ( machine/robotic technician ) on a motorcycle? My jeeps fuel pump is slowly going out and I don't want to be stranded when it dies and be late for my first day so Id like to take my sport bike, pic related.
>>
>>16995235
Why would it be?
>>
>>16995235
Just explain why. Also, stress that you have more than one form of transportation and therefore will always be on time and at work. It's a selling point. Sell yourself OP. Sell yourself!
>>
>>16995347
This!
>>
>>16995235
>show up to new job on motorcycle
>most people don't even notice
>ones that do are like, "that guy's cool cause he has a bike"
>ones that ride are like, "oh, that's what that guy rides, cool"
>profit

You're fucking weird for even thinking about this honestly.
>>
>>16995491
I kinda get op, some people just don't like the attention. There's nothing wrong with it op, if anything, it could be a great conversation starter on your first day.
>>
If they hired you already then it's a good idea. If they didn't hire you yet, then they see you as a time bomb.
>>
What an odd thing to be worried about. I live in a big northeastern city that's not very good to own a motorcycle in (weather, shit roads, worst drivers in the U.S.) and that wouldn't even be an issue.
>>
Are you legit paranoid?

What happens if they see the bike?

Tell me a secanrio where the shit goes wrong
>>
>>16995235
nope i think its more bad to show up in a jeep. cos it will never leave the parking lot lol
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.