[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If one would pursue the dream of becoming a model, how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
If one would pursue the dream of becoming a model, how would that person start? I live in a small town in sweden so there's no connections here.

I know i would qualify for the job. I get comments from people all the time that im beautiful and that i should be a model but im a bit insecure, but im also afraid that when i turn 30 i'll regret that i did atleast try
Does anyone have experience in the work field?
>>
>>16994938
Get some decent photos taken. Send them to model agencies and see if they respond. BEWARE: If at any point someone asks you to pay money or pay for new photos or anything like that, they're scammers. A legitimate agency won't take money from you until they start getting you paying jobs.
>>
Did not intend to sound egoistic
>>
>>16994944
Thanks. Should i be retoutching the images or use heavymakeup or should i go for natrual look as im most comfertable with? If i do succeed i feel like im ending up with alot of makeup anyways
>>
>>16994952
>Should i be retoutching the images or use heavymakeup or should i go for natrual look as im most comfertable with?
gonna need to see how you look for that :)
post a pic
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.