[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a tonsil stone in one of my tonsils and I used one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459323516774.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1459323516774.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
I have a tonsil stone in one of my tonsils and I used one of those dental sticks you use to scrap plague off your teeth to try and remove it. I missed and I drew a tiny bit of blood right beside where the stone is.

Am I going to get infected or die of shock between now and when I go to the doctor tommorow?
>>
>>16994810
TSS is 'toxic shock syndrom' and comes from tampons that cause infection in a woman's baby factory and can lead to death or sterilisation.

Most people don't realise TSS also stands for 'tonsil stone syndrome' which can result in a serious bacterial infection following an unsuccessful attempt at dislodging a tonsil stone. The likelihood of such as infection is anywhere from 0.0001 to 0.0003%.

With those odds I'd be very worried. At least 6,500 globally will die from this each year.
>>
>>16994824

Theres a million of different ways you can go into shock faggot.
>>
>>16994826
How dense can you get?
>>
>>16994810
>Am I going to get infected or die of shock between now and when I go to the doctor tommorow?
no

but if you get worried then go to a hospital, also in the future please don't attempt surgery on yourself
>>
>>16994954
theres septic shock, shock from bloodloss,cardiogenic shock, being actually shocked with electricity
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.