[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 20. Virgin. Never had a girlfriend. I have a job, nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 827572536684.jpg (99 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
827572536684.jpg
99 KB, 500x376
I'm 20. Virgin. Never had a girlfriend.
I have a job, nice car, take care of myself, have things going on in my life.
I'm confident in myself.
I've been on dates but can never seem to seal the deal.
Plenty of people my age and younger can seem to be able to pull it off.
It's getting pretty frustrating.
And I know being 20 and kissless doesn't seem so absurd, but I can totally see how this can get out of hand.
I honestly don't even have a question for you /adv/.
I just need some reassurance that It's still possible for me to experience love, sex, and all those things before I become a pitiful 40 year old virgin.
Perhaps I'm looking for company more than anything. Any similar situations? Any stories of hope?
Also any general advice on dating would be appreciated. Thanks.
>>
ok, lets talk. u willing to show what u look like, firstly..? we gotta make sure you do in fact take care of yourself.

secondly, 20 isn't such a big deal, these days, surprisingly. You have to be comfortable with this fact before you can move on. You have nothing to worry about. what's the farthest you've gotten with a girl? Just making sure before any advice is given on 'sealing the deal'.

'Dates' are also not the best way to get laid. In fact, it's pretty damn rare for first dates depending on how well you know the person. Sometimes drunken hookups from people you meet at bars are the best way to have no strings sex. Or do you particularly care about your first time being special? Do you want a relationship with the first person you bone..?

...tell us more, anon
>>
I can see you giving it up to a hot older gal who really just gets off on the fact that you're young and inexperienced. That whole untainted thing really does it for some people. Just wear rubbers man.

I guess, dude, just try not to think about it too much -- you're puttin the cart before the horse. Maybe stop trying to get laid and just try to have successful dates -- don't feel entitled to anything, just be sweet and flirty and aloof all at the same time, and try to get in a kiss at a romantic moment.

I know finding that right moment can be difficult -- you'll be putting a lot of pressure on yourself. Just know, that nervousness you feel, every man has gone through. That said, if you have your date laughing, or if she seems super interested in you, or if she touches you a lot, these are all good signs but they dont necessarily mean squat! So don't get disappointed at rejection -- women can be unknowable and crazy.
But if you DO see these good signs, and near the end of your date you're able to casually suggest an activity that would get you two alone (not in a creepy way, maybe just on a walk, or alone in a booth at a bar, or, shit, just dropping her off at the end of the night) and she accepts this activity that would put the two of you alone, that's a good sign. Wait for a comfortable moment, maybe if you're making a lot of eye contact, or you happen to be close, say something sweet or do something that you know she appreciates about you. Make her laugh again or compliment her in a unique way. Then try to kiss her. It's hard to do sometimes; you won't always be able to tell if she wants you to kiss her, but when you DO know for sure it will be obvious. If it's awkward, e.g. you're in the car and about to drop her off, try to keep the conversation about how much you enjoyed spending time with her, etc... don't get side trekked into conversation that will make it hard to, say, park outside her house, and try to kiss her.
>>
>>16994801
I've never kissed a girl. Never been further than a first date.
I want a relationship. Hook ups are not what I'm after at all.
I come from a background of young long lasting marriages and see that as perfectly attainable.
Trust the fact I've been called attractive "cute" many times, not boasting here. I dress and groom well.
>>
>>16994818
Good advice anon.
I'm more looking for love in general than anything. Of course I want sex, but I want it to be with someone I can call mine.
I'll keep your kissing advice in mind.
>>
>>16994795
Just buy yourself a whore it's cheaper in the long term
>>
>>16994833
how have your first dates gone? why have there not been followup dates?
>>
>>16994795
You're trying too hard, and desperation shows.

Give up looking for romance for a while. Make friends of both sexes. 4chan has a phobia about friendships with women, but in fact it is more likely that a woman you know as a friend - and, more importantly, who knows you - will slide into romance than that a random woman you meet at a bar will.
>>
>>16994795
dude, its not a bad thing that your a virgin at 20, its not great but it's wayy better than having herpes at 16 lol
>>
Being a virgin at 20 isn't bad at all if everything else is going good.

Age 18 My first gf was right after I lost a bunch of weight in highschool. She was a 10/10 lesbian who suddenly liked me even though I was a guy (amazing fucking feeling btw). So I'd eat her out and make sure she was all cummed out, but I'd always stop her from putting my penis in because I just didn't want to do that with her.
So she left me after a month

Age 18 my senior year of Highschool I went to a music festival in Washington called Sasquatch. Again, I was always fat so I never expected to get anywhere. Again, I was walking by myself and some cute short girl (turned out to be a preschool teacher) came up to me and asked to walk. Ended up bringing her back to the tent and fingering her. She kept trying to go for the dick, and I just didnt want to, I was too high.
So she left after 4 hours of cuddling.

Now I'm 20 and have girls in Univserity AND Highschool who call me cute and ask me to hang out. And do you know what? I don't care. I don't know these people, these humans who want me to put my dick in them, I just don't make it a part of my life.

One day there is going to be a girl who makes my dick cry to get inside her. I will destroy that girl.
>>
>>16994867
>>16994867
I honestly have zero idea. They always seem to go well. And at the ends of them I always ask for a mother date, and they're always like "yeah" or "maybe". They're never super stoked to hang out again. They usually just ghost me, and when they do text me or something they're constantly busy or seem uninterested.
>>
>>16994994
I just want to experience love more than anything. The thing is no girl has ever wanted me as much as I've wanted them. With every girl I've ever tried to date it talk to, I'm the one doing all the pursuing. It's almost like they're doing me a charity.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.