[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I nees your help on sex alternatives. I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160403_153923.jpg (152 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_153923.jpg
152 KB, 960x720
/adv/ I nees your help on sex alternatives.
I don't think that I'm going to be getting much sex because I recently tried with my girlfriend for the third time or something like that, and I just couldn't fit. We used lube, toys and a ton of foreplay but just not happening. What are some things that are equally sexually gratifying?

>pic unrelated
>>
>asks for sex help
>posts a plant's picture
>pic unrelated
And here I was, thinking you were trying to fuck a plant
>>
I'm in the same boat as you OP, it sucks. I suppose grinding is pretty good though. Is she a virgin?
>>
top kek breh
>>
>>16994667
Yeah, we both are. Well kind of. I can get maybe the first inch in
>>16994669
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>16994673
Doing better than us then. So far we've only managed a single finger.
>>
File: InB4TitsOrGTFO.jpg (189 KB, 2154x1375) Image search: [Google]
InB4TitsOrGTFO.jpg
189 KB, 2154x1375
>>16994652
You should tell your girlfriend to talk to her doctor. Unless your dick is unusually huge (Which I doubt. It's more likely than not her and not your dick size).

Even with all the foreplay in the world, a lot of women experience odd sexual dysfunctions that don't allow the vagina to expand properly when she's aroused. Either that or you suck ass at foreplay (in which cause I suggest you look up some amateur girls masturbating and study on what they do for a start).

Either way, that's not something normal and again, the odds are stacked against you that it's your dick causing the problem, sorry dude. If you wanna claim it's your dick though you gotta show some proof.
No homo I'm a lady, that's how I know so much about vaginas.
>>
is she able to masturbate with objects of similar size to your dick?
>>
>>16994696
post more tits
>>
>>16994652
stop being a bitch about it and put your back into it. the first time is going to hurt her, no exceptions. throw it in hard, then make with the gentle shit. the pussy is built to shoot out babies for fucks sake, im sure she can handle your below average cock
>>
>>16994780
everything about this post is both wrong and bad.
>>
>>16994696
It might be both. I dont think I'm bad at foreplay because she was extremely aroused. But yeah, going to a doctor sounds like a good idea.
It might also be my dick. While I'm not unusually huge, my dick is like 7.5in long and around 6" in circumference. And my gf is 5' and 85-90 pounds. I can carry her easily with one arm.
>>
>>16994750
No idea. She only has a vibrator and a dildo that's smaller than me
>>16994780
sorry about your 2" dick man
>>
>>16994652

The first time I had sex I had the same issue. It was like my boyfriend was poking at a wall.

I had vaginismus. Basically, vagina was too tight because I was nervous and couldn't control my muscles. I had to do kegels for a while so I could get used to the "relaxed" state and stay that way during penetration.

Eventually managed to fit a human sized dildo in there after about a month of working up to it. I still need lube during sex but at least I can manage

My best advice is to get her to see a gyno. It's probably her, not you. Most vaginas can take an entire fist with the proper amount of practice, lube, and foreplay but sometimes girls have underdeveloped vaginas or infections or medical conditions or ANYTHING. Seriously. Doctor's the best bet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.