[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 20 years old and married I do nothing but work and sleep.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (386 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
386 KB, 640x360
I'm 20 years old and married I do nothing but work and sleep. Once I turn 21 I want to pack up my shit leave my wife behind and go travel and party across America. I have no money in my bank account and I usually don't have more than $40 cash because bills are insanely high every month. How to I travel and do what I want but be able to make money along the way to buy gas food and alcohol? I have no problem living out of my car instead of motels.
>>
Move that time table to 22 and then save up enough money to live off your travels.

Read this thread OP.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154073641
>>
>>16994373
That is a great thread but I have to make money as I go saving up isn't an option
>>
OP here. This is why I can't save up for travels

Rent: $450
Food for 2: $100
Utilities: $160 (no heat or A/C ever used)
2 cell phones: $120
2 loans taken out to keep from being homeless: $140

I only make around $800-$1000 a month
>>
>OP is retarded and thinks partying while broke as a hobo is a real thing
Life isn't a tv show you moron. Why did you get married so young?
>>
>>16994455
Because settling down and starting a family sounded great until I tried it
>>
>>16994475

Are you really that easy to influence?
>>
>>16994444
Nice Quads
>>
>>16994489
It's how everyone in my family has done it so I assumed I was supposed to do the same
>>
>>16994489
My dad and his dad both married young started and family and settled down in this town so I tried to do the same and now I'm ready to leave and see everything before I decide where I want to live and what I want to do
>>
>>16994329
1) Invest in a RV
2) Load it with shit (Tvs, Fridge, ect.)
3) In every state, enter a store and steal what you need.
4) Because in RV you can travel and they won't get you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.