[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
quiztion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
i just drank bleach what should I do i drank about one cup and I fell bad
>>
Throw up. Seek medical attention.
>>
Purge. Call 911 if in the United States.
>>
chase it down with some ammonia and presto you have chlorine gas inside you.

That will finish the job.
>>
>>16993841
Yes.

Skip home room every single day, pass out at your CVS job constantly from anemia and from starving urself (even tho u have the sexiest curves of anyone u know), and comb ur hair alot in the mirror that u can barely see yourself in over the bathroom sink and make possessed girl noises.
>>
>>16993846
>>16993852

NO! DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING!

Call 911 (or whatever the emergency aervices number is where you live). Tell them what you drank. They will get you to the hospital, and they'll know what to do. But DO NOT induce vomiting. Not for bleach.
>>
just call 911 and say that you accidently drank bleach
>>
How do you accidentally drink 1 cup of bleach? Thats a lot of bleach to accidentally drink.
>>
>>16993963
Kek
>>
>>16993841
call the police/hospital
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.