[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop being fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: abyazf4zphpfhztxezgu.jpg (633 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
abyazf4zphpfhztxezgu.jpg
633 KB, 1280x720
How do i stop being fat
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
eat less
>>
Figure out your BMR, eat less than that. There are about 3500 kcal in a pound of fat, so...

Cardio is great if you care about your cardiovascular health, but an extra 300 or so kcal a day isn't really worth the effort of super hard cardio to many who just want to lose weight. You should still do it, absolutely, but don't make it the end-all-be-all of your fitness routine.

Lift. Seriously. Muscle burns calories and you can increase your BMR in this way that cardio can't. It's also way fucking easier to push yourself through than calisthenics.
>>
one doesn't just "stop" being fat...

No... there is more to it than that...

You must first embrace your fat. Let it become a part of who you are and be content with that. Once this happens, the next time you go to sleep, you will wake up with a six-pack.

Guarenteed to work
>>
I don't have time to go to a gym. I go to karate classes and play soccer 2x a week. But i eat a lot of stuff and drink LOTS of coke.

Would you guys recommend buying some weights to train at home?
>>
The gym part is easy enough, just find some program and go 3 times a week, or take cycling classes or whatever at the gym. The hard part is not overeating and not giving up. Your mind is gonna make all sorts of excuses CONSTANTLY to fuck up your progress, its pretty fucked up actually. I went through a period where i would lose 10,15 pounds and gain it all back because i would just start overeating again, this went on for a while.You have to keep resisting your cravings and disregard any excuses. Also stop drinking and or smoking pot
>>
>>16993867
If your gonna buy weights, buy a barbell and do Bench press, squats, and deadlifts with it. Dumbells are only really used for bodybuilding.
You build strength with compound workouts.
>>
>>16993867
You dont even have to do that, just keep doing what youre doing, but count calories and fucking stop drinking coke, wean yourself off that shit. Also you can just take like an hour of your time and go jogging, i jogged at a forest path near my house and timed myself, and really got into it as i started beating my times
>>
>>16993805
smoke crack
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.