[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
So I noticed an issue I have when I talk with girls, I always would feel like I had a good talk with them and it went well, but then I get into my head and start thinking really shit thoughts like, oh she was just being nice don't talk to her again she will hate it, or she only talked to you out of pity dont bother her. Like no matter what I always feel that way, I was talking to a girl at my store i work at and it was going well but then she asked me to get something for her and when I turned around this guy we worked with just walked in and started to talk with her and in my mind I thought oh she probably made an excuse to make you leave so this guy she likes more then you can talk with her, like I dont know why I think like this because its fucking me over trying to find a girlfriend
>>
>>16993478
Why do you think you deserve a girlfriend?
>>
>>16993478
You're paranoid. Like actually phsychologically paranoid. Seek professional help.
>>
>>16993500
I don't deserve one I just want to have one, someone to care about and someone who loves me
>>
>>16993508
Oh? And why is it that you say I'm paranoid?
>>
>>16993531
>I just want to have one, someone to care about and someone who loves me

I don't know what your life is like, but 99% of the shitters on /adv/ who want gfs are horribly depressed. Having a relationship will not turn a shitty life into something wonderful. It might fix somethings temporarily, but in the end, you'll either drag both of you down or they'll leave you for some better.

If you want someone who cares about you then get friends.
>>
>>16993655
I just feel so alone, I have friends and I talk and play with them everyday but I learned a lesson recently about what being alone really means and there is a difference between having a friend and having a partner and feeling loved, I had a small taste of it and I was the happiest I was my entire life for like 4 months
>>
>>16993858
All relationships feel like the best thing in the world at first, but if you're not 100% satisfied with your life don't try to get into one. It will end in disaster and I guarantee you'll feeling 1000 times worse after they leave you. You need to learn to be happy without a SO.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.