[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
I attend school with Hayley I'm in 2 of her classes and I sit close to her during lunch in the cove, I have mutual friends with her. Lets start off easy she's is or is turning 19 very soon and she's still in grade 11 she's lied to this guy named Dom who is 20 years old a druggie and lives in his moms basement about her age so for the longest time he thought she was 16, which is completely fucked up, the funny thing is, is that Dom dosn't want to date anyone he's honestly just using her for sex which I can see from just talking to her friends about it he dosnt love her and he goes around telling everyone their just friends but she talks about fucking him, another thing about Hayley is she's a pathological liar like I think she needs proffesional help she goes around spreading rumors about this one girl I dont know her very well but i've caught her crying in the bathroom a few times. This Hayley chick is ruining her life she goes around spreading rumors calling this girl pregnant and her family crazy from what I heard is Hayley is this girls ex foster sister, everyone Hayley talked to she had to let them know that she isn't in the home anymore and how crazy all the people are in that house, to top it off Hayley hangs out with the dirtiest person in the school Kristin Woodward looks like a guy but she is a comeplete whore and druggie she was suspended for the entire month of march probably drug related cause her and Hayley both been to school drunk before and im not believing anything Hayley says if she hangsout with the local slut who also deserves to be posted on here I follow them on IG and Kris on snapchat she's with a different guy each week or girl she probably has STD's and she's always shit talking Hayley and talks about how she only needs Hayley tell she turns 18. which brings me to another fact that everyone uses Hayley for booze and smokes all the kids who sit in the cove always ask her for smokes and booze. shes always spreading rumors and lies
>>
>>16993456
How do you deal with this? Why do you even give 2 flying fucks? What the fuck? Sage.
>>
I just dont want to be the next person she targets she's crazy and a horrible person please help
>>
>>16993456
>>16993456
any other pic of her ???
>>
Holy fuck the new generation of 4chan users needs to learn how to make paragraphs. Jesus Christ you kids can't compose a post to save your lives
>>
What is this shit? I don't even.

Is this high school shit? If so, you deal with it by graduating from high school and never associating with these people ever again
>>
>>
File: 1451223387396.jpg (56 KB, 800x717) Image search: [Google]
1451223387396.jpg
56 KB, 800x717
>>
Is this what being American is like?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.