[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autist here. How do i cut communications with girls who are interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: gross gore.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gross gore.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Autist here. How do i cut communications with girls who are interested in me when i dont feel the same way? I dont want to be rude to them but they both make me really uncomfortable bc theyre very flirty and they come on very strong.
Related: Why am i only interested in girls I dont think i can get? Does this just make me immature?
>>
Tell them they make you uncomfortable and you don't want them to bother you anymore. Rude, but it might hurt their feefees enough that they leave you alone. Could just make 'em mad though.

As for your related questions...because you're a retarded autist who is indeed immature.
>>
>>16992752

>autist here

real autist, or is this just something you say?

>how do i cut communications

be blunt. say 'im sorry but we cannot hangout anymore. if you wanna lie and say you're seeing someone, do that.

>why am i only interested in girls i dont think i can get

probably beause they are hot and we all want hot people. no fat man wants to date a fat chick. theyd just rather do that than work out. lesser of two evils.
>>
>>16992760
Yea i suppose your right and ill have to bite the bullet :/ thanks man
>>
>>16992764Im not actually autistic, I just have shitty social skills. As for the last one I honestly know im a pretty physically attractive person and the majority of girls that talk to me are also above average/ hot. I just dont see anything in them.
>>
>>16992797

>im not actually autistic

then dont open with 'autist' when seeking real advice. use your real situation.

also, maybe stop using 'autist' even in non specific scenarios. you are boxing yourself in by saying you are an autist. you are saying 'i cant do anything outside of this pattern'.

dont say that.

>im really attractive

post pics? not even judging.

>i just dont see anything in them

then say so. make it known you are not interested.

>but how

i generally just say 'hey im sorry but i dont think we should talk anymore, im just not itnerested'. tehy will of course argue that they arent into you at all and you misread it, even if they are sitting on your dick making out with you (whichyes, actually happened to before i told a girl i was gay). but it makes the point that you arent interested and they stop.
>>
>>16992808
Valid point on the autist part, I see it thrown around these boards alot and figured it would be a good synonym for my shitty social skills. I'd rather not post pics on here, but i am mostly confident in my appearance and it has been reinforced by girls. The insecurities i do have come from ugly butterfly sydrome, I was pretty hard to look at until about 2 years ago
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.