[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I went on date with keeps calling me which I just ignore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: wat.jpg (354 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
354 KB, 1280x1280
Girl I went on date with keeps calling me which I just ignore. I didn't even fuck her, all I did was kiss her a couple of times before I found someone more attractive and interesting I could bang.
I feel bad.
What do?
>>
>>16992662
Is pic related? Cos damn.
>>
Just keep ignoring her, or just tell her you're no longer interested, you have to crush her hopes with either silence or bluntness just don't do it in a mean-spirited way.
>>
Girls do that all the time.
>>
>>16992662
Is she the girl you're ignoring?
>>
what you're doing is impolite but what she is doing is stupid and weird. block her and she should figure it out soon enough.
>>
>>16992666
thats a dude, anon
>>
>>16992834
Can't be.
>>
if you didn't tell her that you were no longer interested in seeing her/are currently seeing someone else, you're pulling a dick move because that's all you would have had to do. but most people would take a hint if they're being ignored so she seems a bit loopy.
>>
>>16992666
She really is not even that Hot
>>
>>16992662
>falling for the monogamy jew
>>
>>16992970
Is this 4chan 11/10 supermodel standards coming into play? I think she's hella cute.
>>
>>16992662
Pic related? Bump!
>>
>>16993022
Clearly not.
>>
>>16992662
Just tell her you're no interested. Like, I get it that it's a bad situation, but it will be a lot easier if you just tell her that.

Also, I really think that pic is not realted, but damn! Cute girl.
>>
>>16992988
Wtf?

WouldNotBang/10

Nice freckles though.
>>
>>16992662
Tell her you're not interested and that you won't ever be. Be honest. Stringing someone along/ghosting someone is something only selfish delusional feminists do. Are you a man or a useless heap of flesh?

Do the right thing.
>>
>>16992970
>>16993211
>elbowtoopointywouldn'tbangvirgin.jpg
>>
>>16993211
Like you shouldn't even be baiting like that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.