[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, so my ex gf began talking to me again recently. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: niggawut.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
niggawut.png
74 KB, 300x256
Hi /adv/, so my ex gf began talking to me again recently. We have quite the history, for example, I broke up with her as she cheated on me with another guy in a drunken night at the club. After I dumped her she started seeing my roommate immediately afterwards which really pissed me off as I still had feelings for her. I scared the living shit out of the dude and he moved out immediately.
ANYWAY that's the background, recently she broke up with this guy after about month and a half/ two month period. She then immediately began to unblock me on social media which she did after the break up. I asked her what her 'angle' was and she said that she just wanted to be friends with me again. I really don't know what to feel at this point /adv/ so any advice is appreciated
>>
You know what were gonna say. Dont talk to her, distance is what you need.
>>
>>16992591
dont do it.
>>
id be saying: bitch please, you cheated on my ass and now you are out of options... click. thats the end of that.
she knows you will take her back thats what she is counting on. jokes on her when you man up and find somebody new.
>>
>>16992616
I already have
>sidenote everyone reading
she got really personal with me about how depressed she has been feeling recently. I mentioned to her my problems (not that she didn't totally disregard them anyway) so what action do I take?
>>
>>16992655
Sorry, I meant mentioned my problems to her in the past.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (26 KB, 620x572) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
26 KB, 620x572
Girl I like/ hooked up with is insane basically. She goes out all the time, takes a lot of drugs and is extremely spontaneous and temperamental.
Basically, should I pursue, and ride on the rollercoaster (I acknowledge it will be)
>>
>>16992655
disregard her. unless you like unnecessary stress and drama
>>
>>16992655
Tell her she's a selfish bitch because she caused you the same shit when she left her legs open
>>
>>16992591
Don't fall into this trap. When the woman realizes that all she has left is her ex, then she will come back wanting more. But, she still has her same mentality and will most likely still cheat on you.

TL;DR Don't do it
>>
Don't do it. Its a guilt trip.she ruined her chances. I saw a thread like this before. She'll only make you feel bad but she's the same ho that u used kno yo
>>
>>16992748
>>16992757
>>16992727
Her behaviour has changed though, I'm not saying that like 'muh change' 'she's different', I mean she is genuinely suffering. I can tell, I've been there long enough
>>
>>16992775
Whatever dude have fun with unnecessary bullshit in your life

You're obviously not going to take any advice posted here. Go back to your ex and stop wasting our time
>>
>>16992809
I'm no longer in contact with her, just asked her what her deal was once, you guys' advice is the best course of action
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.