[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 Month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 802x982) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 802x982
Tomorrow is me and girlfriends one month anniversary, i'm kinda worried cuz i didnt find or make her anything. It seems like its a special event but then again its just one month ya know? Gonna be a lot more. Am i stupid?
>>
>>16992572
this website is 18+ only
please return when you grow up
>>
Depends on your girl.
I never kept track of how long me and my bf were together in that exact kinda way, going on 5 years-ish and we never really do anything other than be like "huh I think this was the week we met" and maybe have sappy romantic sex. Neither one of us was watching the clock at 1 month, and for me and my taste, having a partner who did would be a huge red flag. Probably because I'm not in high school.

But to each their own. You know your gf best.
>>
>>16992572

get her a single rose to show her you care.
>>
>one month anniversary

Grow up. The word anniversary itself means for someone to at least have a year.
>>
>>16992572 Have you fucked yet?
>>
Girls generally like it when you surprise them with a gift, he'll everyone does. If you think the day is important then get her something but don't say it's for the anniversary. If she asks just say that you thought she would like it. If she freaks about you not remembering the anniversary just say that that's why you actually got the gift but you didn't want to seem overbearing. Also chill the fuck out. If it's been a month she probably likes you and wouldn't just quit because you forgot it was 30 days or some shit.
>>
>one month anniversary
>anniversary
>ann
>annual

This needs to stop. If you must, at least correctly call it a "monthiversary". Yes it's as stupid as it sounds.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.