[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's proper "bediquette"? Someone told me separate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 5876390-16x9-940x529[1].jpg (48 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
5876390-16x9-940x529[1].jpg
48 KB, 940x529
What's proper "bediquette"? Someone told me separate blankets could save a relationship. Is that true?
>>
I think it's different for every couple. For me, we cuddle/fuck before bed and in the morning. Then during the night we'll usually sleep on our own sides.
>>
>Someone told me separate blankets could save a relationship. Is that true?
that's some fucking through a hole in a sheet shit right there. just get separate beds, jesus
>>
>>16992197
My wife and i have separate blankets. Its just preference. My wife likes to ball up and kick blankets around in her sleep while i like to use mine as a body pillow.
>>
>>16992477
you also like to suck dick in the garage while she eats buttered noodles and paints each of her nails a different color.
>>
>>16992482
>>16992468

Look at these edgy faggots who have no concept of what it's actually like to be in a relationship. One can easily gauge the relationship status of a person who literally wastes their time trolling /adv/ for the sole purpose of making retarded comments.

>>16992197

It is literally preference. One thing that is HUGE to understand in a relationship and that most people tend to forget is that there is NO single set of cookie cutter rules when it comes to the things you should do in your relationship. My wife and I use separate blankets because we're both hogs. So we spend the night yanking the blanket away from each other.

Communicate with your partner and just find something that works between you two, don't worry about meeting some artificial, nonexistent standard that's constructed about 'how a couple should act'.
>>
>>16992492
Married anon here. This is the best answer.
>>
Don't pee in the bed and blame it on them. Never works, trust me.

Seriously though, it depends on you and the person you're going unconcious next to. I'm a separate blanket person, because I like to be covered AND have a bunch of blanket to use like a body pillow. Husband is broad as fuck and needs his own. On cold nights we might cuddle to sleep, but generally cuddling and sleeping are separate activities. I can't really get comfortable if I have to worry about minute position changes bugging my sleeping partner, and he can't lay on his sides for very long.

So...don't worry about it and do what works for you.
>>
>>16992492
You literally should literally use literally different words because literally you have a vocabulary of literally 20
>>
>>16992540

Cool story bro.
>>
>tfw have a weird thing about sleeping with one specific blanket because I have a weird thing about socks on my feet and that blanket is the only way I can sleep without socks

I just feel uncomfortable sleeping with different blankets while not wearing socks.

Fook.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.