[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see a girl everyday when I pass by some lockers, how the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: baldeagle.jpg (63 KB, 964x650) Image search: [Google]
baldeagle.jpg
63 KB, 964x650
I see a girl everyday when I pass by some lockers, how the fuck do I start a conversation with her?
>>
Compliment something she's wearing then ease into a conversation.
>>
>>16992058

try seeing wahts in her locker. be subtle, but get a look. something to comment on. then the next day walk by, and see it and be like 'oh hey is that XX?' even if you know nothing else about it. just ask, gauge her response. she'll say
>yeah i like XX cuz YY
then you say you havent really seen it or heard it or whatever and ask her follow ups about hwy she likes it etc. see what happens
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>>16992063

>Hey um I don't know you and you don't know me but um nice clothes
>Thanks
>You're welcome

Walks away

>>
>>16992065
I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>16992080

only if you choose to.
>>
>>16992066
follow-up:
>You're welcome! By the way, which classes are you in?
>What's it about?/Is it interesting?
>What kind of things do you like to do?
>Oh that's cool! I like xyz
>etc etc
>>
File: Nope.jpg (47 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
47 KB, 736x552
>>16992101

There has to be a better way..........
>>
>>16992123

oh sorry, you can try this

>jump on the first vine you see and press the following buttons: <<< >>> ^^^
>then press A+start to return to the title screen
>a third menu option should now appear called 'sound test'
>On the Sound Test, play the songs 02, 04, 05, 06.
>An emerald sound will confirm the code.

congratulations, you can now play as super sonic.
>>
>>16992123
What's wrong about this way? I'm a girl and I'd find it perfectly ok for a dude to strike up a conversation with me like this.
>>
>>16992190
>>16992199

I barely fucking know her. I only talked to her once before....
>>
>>16992212

yes, which is why we gave you advice on how to strike up a conversation for the first time ever.

we didnt put any guarantees. she might just turn around and be a bitch about it. but there isnt a cheatcode that prevents her from being a bitch, or simply unimpressed. but if you want to start a conversation, thats how. if there was some inherently obviosu better way dont you think it'd be common knowledge?

if you are too afraid to do this dont bother.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.