[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I giver her another chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 7f8.gif (453 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
7f8.gif
453 KB, 250x141
So my girl went out to a party last night, and some old fling she used to have popped up and him and her did some things but there was no penis touching or sex at all( i know i sound like a child) but before it could go any further she called it off (she was also drunk as fuck). when she got back home she told me about it. I had some work to complete so i stayed in. What would u guys do next? would u give her another chance? Would you just drop it? its really early on in our relationship, but we have known each other for a while. I just want to here what you guys would do in this situation. She said she called it opff because she thought about me and all this other crap. So should i drop her? give her another chance? Or was it myf ault for letting her go out in the first place? AKA wtf would u guys do?
>>
>>16991929
>its really early on in our relationship
OP you don't have much invested in this so call it off. If she was really serious about you she wouldn't have let it go as far as it did. Soon as the guy approached she would have shut him down.
>>
>>16991929
Yeah she doesn't have much respect for you it seems, but whatever man your life
>>
>>16991959>>16991984

damn......good point
the only thing that s keeping me from dropping this, is that we were dating for a while and while we where dating, we didnt see anyone else or date anyone else but as soon as we get into an actual relationship, i get shit on by this news. I have no idea what to do now, damn u guys r prob right.
>>
>>16991929

Sorry bro she told you cause she wants to let you know she is a bitch. When she drinks her hungry pussy take possession of her mind and will cheat on you if her has a good chance. This time doesn't happen cause she really don't feel so attracted to him. Or maybe this is not the true and she ate his cum and didn't want feel bad for be a bitch

All girls hate when they feel like sluts and this happens when the guy doesn't take responsibility of all the situation, in other words, likely she approached to him, she told she has bf, he asked for you or said something about you, she realized she is a bitch, felt bad and nothing happened
>>
>>16991999
>i get shit on by this news

You know deep down what you want to do about it. It's not worth it man. It's complicated since you two have known each other for a while but if she's pulling shit like that, even drunk and using that as an excuse, she's not interesting in the relationship. She enjoys your attention.

Don't mean to sound cruel but she knows you might be a pushover and she can get away with shit like that. You have an undying love for her and she's taking advantage of that by not giving a shit. Sure admitting to it is one thing and not fucking the dude but the fact that she knew she had you and she still made to choice to do that; it's time to let her go.
>>
It's totally your call and up to your personal feelings, but it's a hard choice none the less.

I personally wouldn't put up with it, seems like a bad sign early in a relationship but HELL my best friend cheated on her boyfriend early in the relationship and told him right away, they've been together for 7 years now and no cheating ever since SO anything could happen. Just gotta decide if it's worth the risk staying with her
>>
>>16992193
Thats the thing all the sighs of staying with her are telling me to run away, and thats its not worth it but something is telling me to give it a chance and its prob just me being ignorant as fck or not wanting to let go. guess i cant fight off the facts that she was in the wrong no matter how i look at it. thanks for the advise man
>>
>>16992143
Yep, i guess im to afraid to admit that she fckin shit all over my feelings for her because i may be a bit of a pushover at times, and i give her the attention that she wants. All i know she came back to me crying and shitting tears out of her head about how she would never do this to me again and if i did the same thing she would have gave me a chance and blah blah blah. Ehhh i feel like im wondering around in circles to afraid to accept the truth to what she did. thanks for the advise anon
>>
>>16992060
Dude you may be totally right about this. I to also thought she could have went way further with the guy and not even told me she sucked his dick or some other shit. She told me she didnt do any of that and started bawling tears and sht but i cant trust her if she goes out and some sht like this happens. I can agree with you anon, she could just be playing me like the bitch she is. But fcking hell i dont want to admit it. thanks for the advise anon
>>
>>16992275
OP telling you what anon mentioned rarely happens, like winning poweball lottery rare. Every time she goes out you will be a wreck and it is not worth it.
>>
>>16992060
right. I'm at a party hook up with some girl and her phone is blowing up as I nut. She looks at her phone and starts crying. Was her bf and the crazy bitch got mad at me.
>>
>>16991929
get rid of her
immediately
you have been warned
>>
>>16992541
ty kind anon for the warning
>>
>>16992275
Yeah, you're being a stupid cunt. Leave her you fucking doormat faggot. Jesus christ how are you even considering staying with this whore? Fucking hell man grow a pair
>>
Don't drop her.
This can happen to anyone especially in the beginning of a relationship. But keep your eyes open, maybe she's a cheater deep inside
>>
>>16992489
Sorry anon the only thing you can do in this situation is laugh, or try to make her think what she is doing with you doesn't have anything bad, make her think that all relationships are unique, special and they are not related. Sell yourself as best option for her but this can twist against you.
>>
Dude same thing just happened to me. My girlfriend of 3 months ended up drinking a lot, so much so that she couldn't go home and ended up fucking some guy that was there. I was pretty crazy about her and she kept apologizing and she said she'd understand if I wanted to break up so I did. I've never been drunk but I plan to now just to know how much it can affect someone's decisions.
>>
OP you have a choice to make stay a looser or become a real man. Remember she isn't unique dump her and find someone better.
>>
Not a valid excuse breh, end that shit

See either a) had self control or b) shouldn't have gotten drunk around someone she wanted to fuck
>>
>>16993649
She either should have had self control my b high af
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.