[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
abortion help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tfw dead fetus.jpg (24 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
tfw dead fetus.jpg
24 KB, 373x560
Alright guys I just found out that I'm pregnant.

I'm on the pill and I'm on the last brown one and it still hasn't come so I'm pregnant.

I live in Texas and I know the laws were changed recently but im not sure how it'll affect me. Also keeping it isn't an option because there's no way me or my boyfriend can take care of a kid right now.

Does anyone know how I can find someone to perform an illegal back alley abortion? Its either that or risk getting parsley toxicity/seriously damaging my already shit kidneys because if I can't find anything, I'm just going to use a crap Internet guide to abort.

Also any recommended abortion guides are welcomed...
>>
>>16990777
Nice bait friend

Use the googler. here, spoonfeed:

www.google.com
>>
If you don't want it, just give it up for adoption. If you and your boyfriend are white then you can probably find someone to adopt it before it's even born.

>inb4 BUT THERE ARE SO MANY KIDS THAT NEED HOMES

yeah but guess what most people only want to adopt babies and they sell like hotcakes if they're white
>>
>>16990812
Not gonna happen
I may not want this kid but I don't want to give my baby to a pair of strangers

>>16990806
ok?
>>
>>16990777
you can get an abortion in texas as long as you are not a minor. I just googled it. Here is source. Go to planned parenthood.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-center-for-choice/texas-abortion-laws
>>
>>16990831
A botched abortion can kill you, do not do that. Seriously just go to fucking planned parenthood.
>>
>>16990777
Abortion is not a form of Birth Control.

Although, since we are on the topic, drinking bleach should just about clean your system and is a cheap alternative to abortion.
>>
>>16990840
Nigger she was on birth control already. Sometimes it does not work.
>>
1-Take a fucking pregnancy test to confirm because pill or no pill, periods come late sometimes

2-google vitamin C and parsley natural abortion

3-avoid other herbs, especially pennywise. Fucking deadly shit
>>
>>16990847
Listen here Nigger.
If you knew anything about sex you'd know its the reproductive process; to produce babies. So if you can't handle a child stop fucking. This is why we have so many single mothers and abortion clinics. Fucking autists continue to breed.
>>
>>16990777
Have you tried using hard drugs and alcohol to have a miscarriage?
>>
>>16990858
>stop fucking
You can't tell people how to fucking live you moron and abortion clinics prevent single mothers.

>>16990863
No I haven't and I'm not interested in doing either to be honest. I want to get rid of my baby, not get hooked on anything

>>16990831
I was going to do that originally but I heard that it's hard to now because there's a waiting line and the longer you wait the more expensive it becomes...
I'll give them a call though
>>
>>16990873
>I got into a problem please give me advice
>YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO FUCKING LIVE YOU MORON!!!!

These statements conflict
>>
>>16990873
>expensive

Still not expensive as a child
>>
File: 054.png (441 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
054.png
441 KB, 600x600
>>16990880
I'm asking ways I can get an abortion
I'm not asking you for your opinion on how often I should fuck or how to prevent future pregnancies
>>
>>16990880
just like hindsight never works you virgin faggot.
>>
>>16990873
>>You can't tell people how to fucking live you moron
Yes I can. Its your decision to listen on not, da fuck should I care that you ruined your life.
>>
>>16990873
>>abortion clinics prevent single mothers
You know what else helps prevent single mothers?
Education.
>>
>>16990886
You ignored the one post that made sense-
>>16990852
>>
>>16990894
This is how you can tell the post is for attention.
>>
can't you go out of state?
>>
File: 1440737549597.jpg (18 KB, 494x278) Image search: [Google]
1440737549597.jpg
18 KB, 494x278
>>16990894
I already did that, but I'll get a test when I can.

Anyways I'm gonna stop looking at this thread since it's coming to virgin shitposting fags. Don't know what I expected

When my baby dies I'm posting pictures of its dead fetus
EXPECT THE THREAD ON 5/14 IF I AM INDEED PREGNANT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.