[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have PTSD from being physically abused daily from age 8-17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 138682-004-2839052E.jpg (44 KB, 550x443) Image search: [Google]
138682-004-2839052E.jpg
44 KB, 550x443
I have PTSD from being physically abused daily from age 8-17 and off and on after that til age 25. This information was leaked and people are mocking me and calling me a liar. My symptoms have improved dramatically, but after this, I've been crying all night.

Does anyone here have PTSD and has anyone from the internet ever found out and mocked you over it? How have you reacted? Because personally I want to torture them and that's not an exaggeration.
>>
I have no one to talk to about this who understands and I feel so alone.
>>
I'm diagnosed with it but I don't believe I have it really - the past is over its ancient history and you cannot change it. Look to the here and now and not worrying about the future (don't go full tard). Nothing matters anyway it'll all be over and you'll die before you know it. When it comes down to it why give a huge shit, everyone gives too much of a shit and just fills their lives with misery.
>>
When people mock me it reminds me that I'm a freak and I'll never be normal and I'll never be able to relate to other people and no one will ever understand me. And nobody gives a shit about me.
>>
>>16990646
I'm sorry this happened to you, OP.

I was abused by my parents too. I tried to tell my friends in school and they didn't believe me. "But Anonette, your mom is so nice!". I was a complete outcast after my friends helped me run away and when the cops found me, my mom made a very convincing face and told them I'm 'troubled'.

It's a terrible feeling. The good news is, you're older now and have a way to do for yourself, and to be free from abuse. It's not like when you were a kid and couldn't escape. Take advantage of that. Use your anger to make a better life for yourself.
>>
>>16990646
>This information was leaked and people are mocking me and calling me a liar.
Sorry for what you've had to endure. Unfortunately there are far too many antisocial pricks in the world who think such behavior is fine outside of the internet.

>>16990727
>reminds me that I'm a freak and I'll never be normal and I'll never be able to relate to other people and no one will ever understand me. And nobody gives a shit about me.
Everyone with a mental illness that causes depression gets these sort of thoughts. Recognize them as wrong and unnatural and you'll learn to deal with them in time.

Listen to >>16990730 too.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.