[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup nignogs,i am 19, about 6.5/10 guy with tane(just slighty)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: RfVY4Pq.jpg (1 MB, 2808x4212) Image search: [Google]
RfVY4Pq.jpg
1 MB, 2808x4212
Sup nignogs,i am 19, about 6.5/10 guy with tane(just slighty) and beard,i am about 185ish height(in the most situations the tallest guy) with a bit of extra weight (not fat) and thanks for my genetics (from the fathers side,its pefect) i look like i exercise a lot,but in the reality i spend 2/3 on my computer and 1/3 going out,i always had problems with approacihng a girl,i just dont have balls,but after i break the ice i end in hour conversations but .it usuallu just ends there,so i am asking for any tips you can give me for girls,like seriously any tip which can help .me even the slighest,i can speak on skype and things
Pic: Anjelica/Crystal boyd
>>
Also.ask any questions if needed for a tip
>>
>>16990269

the best approach is the tailored approach. not just for the girl, but for you.

you already know all the generic mishmash. now show us a recent accurate picture of yourself, and we will tell you
A) what to fix
B) what to keep and
C) how to tailor an approach to women based on that.
describing yourself doesn't do us any good. for one, you'd be a bit inaccurate. in addition to that, you described half of americans in your age range, who all look vastly different.

if you cant post a pic all ew can do is post the generic advice you've heard a thousand times. in fact i thikn i will
>go out and talk to girls
>be yourself, but try to appeal to them
>>
>>16990281
What actions are needed to make.me.look interested?:)
>>
>>16990299

talk to them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458340314139.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458340314139.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>>16990303
Well thanks anon,i guess i should just stop being a pussy and grow a pair.of balls and talk to them
>>
>>16990309

yes you should
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.