[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i stop being autistic and thinking i'm in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: funky.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
funky.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
how do i stop being autistic and thinking i'm in love with every girl i see?
>>
>>16990003
Realize they're all as shitty as you
>>
>>16990003
When a stranger is being nice to you, do not consider it flirtatious. Knowing that some people view being nice as a retail server means I am flirting has made it sometimes tough for me to want to be nice as a retail worker, because I am sure not trying to get people bugging me for my phone digits at work for having basic decent human interaction skills.

OP, could you explain your problem with a
>greentext
anecdote? This might illuminate where your problem lies.
>>
>>16990003
Become a complete narcissist and act as if they all want to faceplant right on your fucking dick.

Or just beat off more often.
>>
File: the price refused to change.png (5 KB, 256x223) Image search: [Google]
the price refused to change.png
5 KB, 256x223
>>16990022
ok

i've known a few girls for a little while

can't quite tell if i'm attracted to them or not but i have this faint feeling of love creeping up
>>
>>16990058
That was a terrible story and tells me nothing about your ongoing situation. Try again?
>>
>>16990079
that was it
>>
>>16990105
You are a normal human being who is not autistic. Springtime is a period of reproduction for most mammals, and you may be experiencing the essential, basic drive to procreate. That females of your species are appealing to you is no cause for concern. This cannot be stopped, even if you find a compatible partner.

This does not excuse the fact that you are a terrible storyteller.
>>
>>16990003
What your feeling is unlikely love, and rather attachment or the need/desire to fall in love, which some times are hard to distinguish, especially when one either hasn't been in true love, or hasn't loved in a long while. I used to go through that crap, until I realised what true love was and man was it easy to tell the difference.
>>
>>16990003
By getting yourself some girl friends. Two words, mind: women you aren't interested in romantically, but still genuinely enjoy hanging around with.

The lizard brain is strong. If you want to git gud at seeing women as anything other than something to fuck, you need to practice. Girl friends are good for that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.