[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I need advice. What's the most efficient way of disposing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 540x534
/adv/, I need advice. What's the most efficient way of disposing of a dead hooker's body?
>>
>>16989960

you dispose it the same way you would any dead body you judgemental prick. just cuz shes a sex worker doesn't mean you need special fancy chemicals or equipment dayummm
>>
u gotta use the hook for the hookers mate.
>>
I'd say get something heavy like a bricks and rope, take a boat to a deep part of a lake or ocean and dump the body there. The evidence will be gone and nobody will bother looking there.
>>
>>16989960
take it to the police station and ask if they can dispose of it for you. they have a special facility for dead hooker disposal, it's part of that whole community policing thing
>>
>>16989960
eat it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.