[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Withdrawal Symptoms of Quitting Smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hey /adv/

I am a 21f who quit smoking 2 weeks ago. I smoked 4-5 cigarettes before that (I am 5'1" and weight 94lbs) and have done so for the past year.

Cravings are pretty much gone already, probably because I have been smoking for only a year. However, the problem is that I have been having this terrible headache these past two days. Also, I can't concentrate to save my life which probably explains any grammatical errors in this post.
I spent the weekend sleeping and working so far. I feel like shit.

Did anyone experience this and for how long did you have these headaches? I looked this up on google but it doesn't have much information on people who get headaches that have been smoking for only a year. Thank you!
>>
>>16989697

>4 cigarettes a day
>12 months
>"I quit, it's hard"

you were never a smoker

go buy a vape you fucking turdnugget

don't forget to put some racing stickers on your scion tc
>>
Headaches will go away in another week or two I'd wager. I smoked for a few years and quit and it took me about a month for all the physical symptoms to go away and about another 2 for the mental things like irritability.

The worst part is the smoking dreams- dreams that feel really vivid and you're smoking in them and you feel like a piece of shit but you keep going anyway. Then you wake up and realize it was just a dream. That shit stays with you for a long time, and it can be an emotional roller coaster.
You can do it though anon, I have faith in you.
>>
>>16989719
So much anger.

You didn't answer my question, btw. Whether or not I was a light smoker, it doesn't change the fact that I have a bad headache and can't concentrate.

Yea, I vaped for the past two months, but I still wanted to stop being addicted to nicotine. I am a poor college student so the habit was getting expensive for me. And also I was always short on breath when I was vaping too.
>>
Where do you live? In Canada you can get smoking cessation products for free to help with cravings.
>>
>>16989719
Hahaha
>>
File: 1381829672428.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1381829672428.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>16989738

>So much anger.

Well, your problems seem pretty petty in comparison to lifelong smokers that actually have serious withdrawal symptoms. You're concerned, I get it, but remember you're on 4chan here. There's always someone in your situation but worse who is itching to flame you about it.

>Whether or not I was a light smoker, it doesn't change the fact that I have a bad headache and can't concentrate.

I doubt that your headaches have anything to do with the cigarettes. You smoked 4-5 a day for a year, the build up in your system is nearly non existent. If you're concerned, see a doctor, but cigarette withdrawal lasts 2 weeks TOPS.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.