[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: 9TRgyBjyc[1].png (82 KB, 1360x1024) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[1].png
82 KB, 1360x1024
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships.
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
A girl who I think is interested in me told me she is pansexual. She described to me what this means but I didn't really get it. Can someone (from either gender I guess) help me understand this/give me some tips on how to approach a pansexual girl?
>>
Your sex
Your age
How many sexual partners have you had?
Are you happy with it?
Why or why not?
>>
File: 1458636368606.gif (3 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1458636368606.gif
3 MB, 500x282
Hi ladies, my name is chad. What do you think about my name? It's a meme now, and sometimes when I'm banging a couple chicks i sit back and think about how mean the chad meme is, and it hurts my feelings.

What do girls honestly think of me? Am I just another notch on your purse handle? It's not fair... I'm so sick of netflix and chill turning into a group orgy. Sometimes I just wanna discuss the pathagorean theorem or watch ted talks, but every time I try, she starts unzipping my pants.

and why does every girl wanna be my cornhole partner everytime i go to the alehouse? I'm not even that good...

ladies?
>>
>>16989342
Female
Yes
Why shouldn't I be?
>>
>>16989341
It just means she's attracted to men, women, and whatever is inbetween (androgynous, gender queer, trans, ect)
>>
>>16989354
>yes

such a fucking woman thing to say
>>
>>16989341
gender is defined as something different than sex to some people. biological sex is based on your chromosomes while gender is masculine ad feminine characteristics. the gender belief states that there are an infinite amount of combinations of the genders. so pansexual people say that they are attracted to them all. however, many dispute the differwnce between bisexuality and pansexuality.

you should treat her like any other person.
>>
>>16989342
Male
Not really
I'm hopeless with girls, usually end up being oblivious those who are interested in me and pine for those who obviously aren't. Haven't given up hope just yet though.
>>
I've been fostering a huge crush on a 31M. I'm 27F. He asked me out, it went great, we were both flirting and having a good time, but when we held hands and kissed, I didn't feel anything. I've only had one boyfriend before, but every other person I've ever had a crush on, I'd feel a sort of electric rush go through me if we so much as touched fingertips when handing them a piece of paper.

What does it mean that I didn't feel a physical reaction around this guy? I'm really confused. I try to think of what it would be like to fuck him and I just... it doesn't do anything for me. But I get giddy when talking to him. What the fuck is going on with my reactions? Is this an indication of anything?
>>
>>16989341
It means she is a tumblrina.
>>
>>16989342
>Your sex
female
>Your age
>How many sexual partners have you had?
>Are you happy with it?
sure
>Why or why not?
we were pretty slutty together and tried basically everything, so even with only that one partner, i have experienced so much more than any of my friends and more than anyone else would expect. so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>16989405
>electric rush
*facepalm*
>>
>>16989420
Well that's literally what happens when humans touch. You get electrically stimulated by the neurons in the skin. That's why babies calm down when they're held.
>>
For girls:

Do you like it when guys you like check you out?
>>
>>16989405
>>16989424
OK. With this new information, let's try to make sense of these posts.
The guy isn't giving you an electric rush when he touches you, which SHOULD happen when humans touch.
Hmmm...
That means HE IS A GHOST!
>>
>>16989474
Good point. I guess I just dreamed the whole thing up. I won't even bother breaking up with him, because I guess he doesn't even exist!
>>
File: 1432468089504.jpg (305 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1432468089504.jpg
305 KB, 1223x1570
>>16989342

M
0 (And any woman worth my time also has 0)
Yes.
See pic related.
>>
>>16989468
in everyday life, no. its disrespectful and rather annoying

but if we're dating or something, fuck yeah, check me out.

if im at a club, then yeah, its ok. because in this situation, most girls are inviting attention from strangers.
>>
I've known a girl for a while now, but I've never really talked to her or asked her out. Also I don't have money of my own and this is college. Is this a lost cause. I've known her since last semester.
>>
File: My fault.png (49 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
My fault.png
49 KB, 300x100
If a girl is depressed and tends to drop conversation when you say something flirty or 'weird' I guess, is it better to hold back or accept the lack of response?

This girl is depressed, but always happy to see me and talk/text. We've been close for a while. I've asked her out and she was okay with it, but depression and busy schedules on both ends prevented us from picking a specific day so far, though both of us did try.
In the last thread I got the advice to just keep going as all this isn't necessarily a rejection, but I'm still not sure if I should keep 'provoking' her with the less subtle lines I send her.

What I mean is, should I try and be more gentle with how I say things so she won't be stumped/offended and drop conversation?
>>
>>16989342
Male
No I'm not happy

On one side I feel like its too little and on the other side I feel like it causes a lot of problems. When I am in a relationship I get bored very quickly with sex and imagine I'm fucking someone else.
>>
Are they only friends with me because they're only trying to fuck me or do you think we're actually friends(that may want to fuck me, but also like being friends?)

> am attractive girl
> friends with a group of guys who live together
> I don't hang out with them a lot, just when they have parties or invite me to chill (as a group, never one on one)
> none of them ever brought up any th ing sexual
> we chill watch movies etc make fun of each other
> I'm pretty sure theyre attracted to me but again they've never made any moves so maybe they just value my friendship??
> I got a bit too drunk one time at a party and they just helped me gave me advil etc let me crash at their place
>>
>>16989468
I love it when my boyfriend checks me out
>>
>>16989341
Pansexual pretty much means "I'm attracted to personalities; your biological sex and/or gender identity doesn't matter to me."
>>
>>16989574
I thought that was demisexual
>>
>>16989567
>that may want to fuck me, but also like being friends?
This is probably the answer.
>>
>>16989585
Thanks. I was hoping this was it. I won't lie some of them are attractive guys, it would just hurt if I was the only one actually enjoying their company
>>
>>16989567
Men's sexual drives vary on an individual basis. But it's a pretty good bet that most if not all of them who are into women have thought about having sex with you. As for why none of them act on it? Maybe they really do value your friendship more than they think they might value a more intimate one. Maybe they've got some kind of group rule about you being off limits. Maybe they all think you're a lesbian. Or, maybe, they don't think you're as attractive as you do. But I'm just guessing here; the only way to find out for sure is to ask them.
>>
>>16989580
As I understand it, demisexual means "I'm not sexually attracted to someone until I know them on a personal level."
>>
>>16989594
If you were, they would have raped you when they had the chance.
Never underestimate a penis. (I'm a one, BTW)
>>
>>16989598
>>16989603
Thanks. No haha I am def attractive based on several outside sources, but possibly not their type. And I think they all know i have a sort of thing going on with one of the guys but we havent done anything about it besides making googly eyes or gone farther than making out, so maybe i am off limits as well.I don't want to ask outright it'll make it awkward. But thanks I'll be more careful
>>
Question for the women:

30 year old virgin guy. Should I give up now? I don't see the point of going on if women are going to reject me for that.
>>
>>16989347 Orgies are fun though
>>
>>16989468 My heart shaped hiney helps because I've got small tits. But the heads still turn.
>>
>>16989507 Just ask for a hookup. Dat pussy is good eatin.
>>
Any females still here?

I just got off a relationship and it most likely that the girl will never talk to me again. I've known this girl for 4 years and it's all been an online relationship. Any ideas to what I can do to get her to just stay friends?
>>
girls, what would it take to convince you to date one of your friends? The only reason this is an issue is because mutual friends could possibly be upset that we are dating.

Lets assume the girl cares an extreme amount about what others think about her.
>>
More of a question for the same sex, men, but I suppose women can input their ideas too.

This is a very weird question, but how do I deal with the guilt of knowing I'm basically gonna kill of my family line? Neither of my brothers (nor their wives) can have children. I can, but I simply do not want any. I've even gone so far as to debate a vasectomy to avoid an accidental pregnancy. I'm a guy who has never had very good interactions with women and it's ultimately resulted in me really never wanting to get married. By that I mean a lot of cheating, legit craziness, etc. that really just has developed me into someone who doesn't really see the idea of marriage and children as for me. Hell, I don't even really date, unless we consider sleeping with coworkers and tinder girls dating. This has been on my mind for a few years and the guilt really weighs on me a lot.
>>
>>16989732
donate sperm.

your welcome
>>
>>16989505
>in everyday life, no. its disrespectful and rather annoying
>but if we're dating or something, fuck yeah, check me out.
>if im at a club, then yeah, its ok. because in this situation, most girls are inviting attention from strangers.

You're full of shit.

I don't wear tight pants because I don't want people to check out my ass or my dick. It might even be considered rude, embarrassing, or disgusting to wear tight pants like that to classes or in public, such that people can make out my shapes.

On the other hand, women wear low cut shirts and form fitting clothing and then get upset that guys are looking.

You've hit the nail on the head though: Women don't want everyone to check them out, just men who are pre-approved in her mental list.

The reason they say "oh we don't like it in public" is because there's one or two guys who are really attractive they might want looks from, but the rest no.

Men aren't mind readers. If you put a ham in a window display, people are going to look.

Women would never get a date if they didn't display, and try to entice men in their everyday life to ask them out. But they only want certain ones to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-N9daqANcw

Video completely fucking related.

If women don't like being checked out, they wouldn't wear that clothing. They want to be checked out, while having plausible deniability.

The same way they get turned off if you bluntly ask them for sex. You have to physically initiate, and that could go well f or you if they're attracted to you, or badly for you if they're not attracted to you (see: slaps to the face or being called a creep behind your back). Yet that is the risk a guy has to take in order to get with any women.

Women want plausible deniability, so dressing sexy and then getting upset about it is a smokescreen for "unsuitable males". YOU shouldn't look, but more attractive or higher value guys should and its fine when they do it.
>>
>>16989774
Remember, a guy who shows off his junk with skin tight clothing is disgusting or creepy or sad. Women who do the same are "doing it for me, not guys" and how dare you look or try to shame them for it.
>>
>>16989732
>Neither of my brothers (nor their wives) can have children
How is this possible?
I was almost going to say that I'm in the same situation as you, but I'm actually relying on my brother to continue the family. Hopefully he can have kids, otherwise I'll actually be in the same situation as you. I'm not giving a fuck for now.

Why do you place so much importance on it, though? Family pressure?
>>
>>16989666
>My heart shaped hiney helps because I've got small tits. But the heads still turn.

I like small tit girls. If they're at least round, they're amazing.

>>16989631
Start pretending you've got that confidence that came from sleeping with tons of girls.

You have a mental picture of what you'd be like if you had done it, so just visualize meditation yourself as having those qualities and repeat it if you ever feel worried in public, and eventually you'll get a change in yourself which will translate into success.

Its at least worth a try better than moping and crying. If it doesn't work, try something else.
>>
>>16989784
Bad luck I suppose. It's not entirely family pressure. It's one of those things that doesn't get brought up much, but when it does, my mother does all but weep and beg me to knock someone up. It's just a weird feeling knowing I have the power to completely end a family line here.
>>
>>16989567
Because if they want to fuck you, you'll accuse them of just using you as a pretend friend, and if they don't try, you won't be a cunt.

People like having friends. People like having sex. They do have sexual fantasies with you sometimes. If the thought of this upsets you, then this is why they don't try. They don't want to deal with you calling them fake.

I'd like you to explain to men how to both be friends with girls, but also be able to get sex from ones a guy finds attractive without being seen as a user or a fake.
>>
>>16989790 Oh, they are round.
>>
>>16989853
10/10
>>
>>16989796
How old are you?
In my case, I have the good excuse of having shitty genetics. I have acne, oily skin, rhinitis, anxiety and more. I don't want a kid like me.
>>
>>16989892
>In my case, I have the good excuse of having shitty genetics. I have acne, oily skin, rhinitis, anxiety and more. I don't want a kid like me.

>A few hundred thousand years of gene survival and superiority.

>"Meh, my acne isn't something I'd want to pass on".

Not sure if...
>>
>>16989342
Male
Early 20's
Yes
No STD's (or $ spent on getting checked/treated), pregnancies (or "meet your son" situations), drama, addiction, and no attachment to people who are poison.

>>16989500
I've seen charts like this before, and I think the key here is having no one to compare your partner to. Someone who's never slept in a proper bed will probably be fine with a sleeping bag.

Relevant Quotes:
"Frankly one night stands make you even more lonely than before, so sex isnt necessarily the important thing, but maybe that's just me." -anothertawa

"The more I look into the subject to more it becomes apparent that it isn't about having a high sex drive, it's about having low self control." -dogfighter42

(If you've had sex with less then 12 people, then having sex with you is a more exclusive club then walking on the moon) {Reddit.com/r/Showerthoughts}

>>16989567
Relevant Quotes:
"Its hard to be 'just' friends with someone you are attracted to. The sexual tension acts as a barrier." -BabaElvis

"As a general rule, and maybe to protect yourself, start assuming that all men who talk to you find you attractive, and lay down the laws and/or filter from there. Because 90% of the time, you'll be right." -malcontentreynolds

"Most guys won't talk to a woman unless he finds her attractive - outside some mutual hobby or work or something - and the problem is most guys don't know how to approach a woman with romantic intent, or to move the conversation in that area. We have fragile little egos. So we go the 'friend/nice guy' route and it ends up sucking for all people involved." -malcontentreynolds

(I [24/f] use to be the "bro" until I lost weight, and now all of my guy friends "fall in love" with me or just try to hook up with me... I'm not use to this and I don't know how to handle it.) {Reddit.com/r/relationships}

>>16989774
Fuck yeah, Karen Straughan!
>>
>>16989913
>(I [24/f] use to be the "bro" until I lost weight, and now all of my guy friends "fall in love" with me or just try to hook up with me... I'm not use to this and I don't know how to handle it.) {Reddit.com/r/relationships}

Now she knows how 50% of all guys feel.
>>
>>16989801
>I'd like you to explain to men how to both be friends with girls, but also be able to get sex from ones a guy finds attractive without being seen as a user or a fake.
I too would like this. Anon pretty much has it down, btw. It's too risky to be honest with females.

>>16989710
>The only reason this is an issue is because mutual friends could possibly be upset that we are dating.
Why the hell would this be a problem?
>Lets assume the girl cares an extreme amount about what others think about her.
lol: assume

>>16989732
Donate sperm, dude.

>>16989567
More Relevant Quotes:
"Being a "bro", having men's mentality and probably a "twisted" sense of humor is extemely attractive to men. I hope you get why, **we can be more ourselves when we are with a GF who is like this, we don't have to adjust too much to the other person and we can do much more stuff together." -I_don_t_even_know

"Once I was sexually mature, I had to confront and accept that many men are not able to be platonic friends with a woman they want to have sex with." -pass_over

(I [24/f] use to be the "bro" until I lost weight, and now all of my guy friends "fall in love" with me or just try to hook up with me... I'm not use to this and I don't know how to handle it.) {Reddit.com/r/relationships}

>>16989951
It's a thread worth reading through for both sexes.
>>
File: 03.jpg (122 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
122 KB, 1600x900
>>16989991
>reddit

The invasion never ends brothers
>>
>>16989342
>M
>22
>3
>yeah
i've already skirted a false accusation, I'd rather not play with fire anymore, but I'm glad I got some in my lifetime
>>
>>16989732
What's the value of producing children? The human population isn't in danger or anything, and we're all related to each other in one way or another. Besides, I'm sure you have cousins or something who have or will have kids. Sure, you won't be able to directly carry on your parents' part of the bloodline, but again, what's the value in that?

Also, I would hold off on the vasectomy right now. I don't know how old you are, but you might change your mind later in life, so it's best to leave that option open.
>>
>>16990012
>i've already skirted a false accusation, I'd rather not play with fire anymore, but I'm glad I got some in my lifetime
Time for a story, anon.

>>16990018
>Also, I would hold off on the vasectomy right now. I don't know how old you are, but you might change your mind later in life, so it's best to leave that option open.
Before he says the usual, I'm going to say this: I've changed my mind about many significant things in my life. I honestly did not plan on being alive right now. So yeah, your mind can change. Don't even.
>>
>>16989991
in regards to the friends dating thing. Its extremely complicated, basically someone she used to date would be upset possibly.
>>
Fembots, would your perception of someone change if you found out they were a 23 yo kissless virgin?
>>
>>16989991
>>>16989801 (You)
>>I'd like you to explain to men how to both be friends with girls, but also be able to get sex from ones a guy finds attractive without being seen as a user or a fake.
>I too would like this. Anon pretty much has it down, btw. It's too risky to be honest with females.

What I have noticed is that it depends on the guy and the perceived value of him.

If you're closed off and introvert as a guy, then you being extrovert is far more likely to come off as just wanting to use a girl for sex.

Then again, what is the harm in that if both guys and girls are supposed to be able to explore a healthy sexual lifestyle with the opposite sex?

On the other hand, what if he feels more comfortable with girls and also wants sex? His intention is to have a good time with someone with the opposite sex, from conversation to possibly physical intimacy. Is that a problem?

The answer is that its what you look like more than your intent.

A very extrovert guy who is attractive can have his pick, and girls hes been with or hangs out with as friends don't critically judge him. They use the latter judgement scale "he wants to have a good time WITH someone of the opposite sex, but also wants to enjoy physical intimacy".

They do NOT judge him as "he wants to use a girl for sex". The language tells us how specifically we draw these lines. Two people wanting and doing the same things are judged based on tiny physical or personality discrepancies to fall into one category or another.

A volunteer fireman who uses two girls for sex, and then one gets mad and he says "well Im just too nice and didnt want to hurt either of your feelings", that kind of guy was being judged in the more positive light by both of them beforehand.

The point is that people want to moralize or judge when its okay or not okay for one person (usually male) to chat up women for both the enjoyment of that moment itself, but also to have sex with them.
>>
girl anons:
i have a date tomorrow and i just got my period and i usually just wear some old pants and a hoodie during those trying times but now i need an idea of what would be comfortable but nice to wear (i suck at clothing desu)
>>
>>16990044
I don't see how that's any of my business, to be honest.
>>
>>16990077
A nice blouse and dark jeans, or a dress with dark opaque tights. Some sort of jacket on top. Take some ibuprofen in a bag, and see if you can find some of those heat pads for when you have your period, or try those handwarmers shoved down your underwear
>>
>>16990071
After all, whats the difference between using someone and "playing friend/sex games nicely"?

If someone is lying or trying to make themselves appear to be something their not by pretending they want a girlfriend or saying I love you to get sex, we clearly can say that is using or bad.

However, when two people meet and talk, people want to judge them immediately whether they're using for sex or there "to have sex with you". Being able to use langauge like this helps us define the problem.

If we considered someone using others for sex merely because the other feels bad afterward, than 70% of guys and girls are "used for sex", and is irrespective of the intent or meaning of the person who was seeking sex in the first place.

The ideal is "to have sex with someone" not to "use someone for sex". If a person feels used, or feels that the other is trying to use them, that to their mind is all that matters, and they may even spread it to others (in this case females since we're talking guys seeking girls).

Even if, had this guy been hotter and more extrovert, girls would just consider him a friendly guy but also interested in "sex WITH them" rather than "use them FOR sex".

People will always judge others badly if they feel like they deserve to judge others badly. You can't control that, unfortunately. If they want to be cunty (a guy or a girl whining about being used), then that's going to be somewhat your problem while you having no control.
>>
>>16990028
>soph. year of college
>dated a girl
>made out, touched boobs, fingered
>never had sex, always stopped when she said no
>break up because it's a college relationship with no sex
>I had no reason to assume anything was wrong
>3 years pass
>YEARS
>get a text from her that pretty much went "even though we never had sex, you raped me"
>a week later, get a call from a sherif
>start shitting bricks because I've lurked /b/ and tumblr long enough to know that sex crimes are pretty much "Name your rapist!" for women
>give my statement, walk out of the police station with no charges
>lawyer says the fact I didn't get arrested after giving my statement was a good sign that they didn't have shit on me
>statute of limitations doesn't go out for 3-1/2 to 4 years
i've had consensual sex with other partners, but I have no real drive to have any contact with any girls after this shit hit the fan
>>
>>16990111
>tfw I pay for sex
>don't have to deal with "rape", pregnancies, drama, texting, her family, etc.
>>
>>16990126
human trafficking has spiked here, any posted opportunity to pay for sex is usually a honeypot/sting. if it weren't for the fact that any interaction with women beyond the superficial is now terrifying, i'd probably just do tinder for sex
>>
question is open to anyone, asked in the other thread and realized this was a better place for it

I'm a trans guy that's married. how do I get rid of a crush I got on a really cute girl at work that I have a crazy amount of chemistry with?
>>
>>16989405
i also believe it should be an immediate spark, the whole physical thing. if you didn't feel anything, i wouldn't pursue it further.
>>
Question for girls, 20 y/o kissless virgin here, general advise so a kiss doesnt suck, the girl i'm seeing kinda knows of my inexperience, so i just dont want it to be awkward as fuck, also do girls like it when a guy goes for the kiss out of the blue?? We're both shy and held back, so nothing really ever happens even when we're alone, how should i go about it? #fml
>>
>>16990254
>general advise so a kiss doesnt suck
Suck her top lip while she sucks your bottom, or vice versa

>do girls like it when a guy goes for the kiss out of the blue?
Not really, especially if he doesn't know what he's doing and could end up smashing his face into mine

>how should i go about it?
Organically. Though I do think that asking her if you can kiss her might work in your situation.
>>
>>16990271
What about the tounge thing? I'm pretty sure i'll fuck that part up
>>
Girls
If a guy asks you about if you think he's attractive and romantic things, would you say "idk" kind of answers as a nice way of saying "no"?
>>
>>16990287
Don't use tongue.

>>16990298
I'd use "idk" as a way of saying "stop being so insecure and leave me alone"
>>
>>16989342
24, m, 0, depends, I'd feel comfortable in marriage knowing we were only with each other but the likelihood of finding a girl that also waited is very low.

>>16989732
Don't you have cousins?
Anyway, I'm not sure why you think it's your responsibility.

>>16990173
>how do I get rid of a crush
Avoid her at work as much as possible.
Is this worth your marriage?
>>
Girls or guys, but mainly girls: a girl in one of my classes caught my eye. I approached her and introduced myself. We've talked and she wanted to exchange numbers under the guise of "if we miss a day we can ask eachother what happened". I asked if she wanted to hangout and she said yes and we did. We hungout a second time. We were mainly walking around and talking and just getting to know eachother. I put my hand on her lower back 4 or 5 times and she never fought it, she got kinda gitty whenever I did it. It was never awkward when we were hanging out, I made her laugh a lot. When I dropped her off, she said she'd text me, which she did. She wants to go hiking, which we are on Monday. Do she like me senpai?
>>
Is marrying someone at say, 20 years old, a stupid idea? We have been together through LOTS of bullshit and came out ok. we are also living in a very small place and got no plans on moving out, both of us have chances of finding jobs nearby and almost the exact same plans for our future. IDK if this could be just a stupid idea but i want to ask her if she wants to?
>>
>>16989341

It means she's attracted to pans. If you're not a pan, don't fret. She'll appreciate you even for small gestures liking banging pans together during foreplay.
>>
>>16990591
She wants to take you hiking to get you to an isolated spot, drug you, tie you up, and castrate you to fuel her sick fetish she developed after discovering the control her mother was able to put over the family dog after having it neutered. Dump her now.
>>
>>16990618
Yes, it's incredibly dumb. Don't fucking do it unless you live in a third world country or in a redneck town of fewer than 1000 people.
>>
>>16990618
For what purpose would you want to get married now? For the symbolism of it?
You're already living together and you are young, really young. Things might change, feelings might change and believe me, they do change, specially at such young age.

Enjoy each other company for as long as it lasts and pursue your dreams/career. Getting married now seems really pointless and if the day comes which one of you or both don't want to stay together anymore, which is a relatively big possibility, the fact that you're married might bring a lot of unecessary bureaucracy into your life.

In no way i'm telling you to not do this, if you both want to, then go for it, whatever makes you happy, but i want you to think about the reason you want to do this and what does it aggregate to your life. Don't do it purely for emotional reasons or for the novelty of being married.
>>
>>16990591
Yes she likes you. Next time you see her touch her more. 3rd time you see her, kiss her.
>>
>>16989342
>Your sex
Male
>Your age
>Are you happy with it?
Sure.
>Why or why not?
Part of me sometimes gets curious about other partners, but I'm happy with the person I'm with, so it doesn't really feel like something I need. Even with my relatively short history I've done the passionate one night stand, the casual fwb, and the experience to regret, so I feel like I've got a varied enough experience and felt the lows and highs to where I can say I'm comfortable where I am now.

>>16989567
>or do you think we're actually friends(that may want to fuck me, but also like being friends?)

This would be my answer (with priority on the friendship, or else i'd have made a move already--so more like, if it ever came up i'd be cool with it, but otherwise you're just a friend), but I'm not them, so I have no fucking idea.
>>
GIRLS;

do you hate prostitutes because they relieve sexual frustration? and we all know how much you want ugly men to never have sex and suffer for eternity.
>>
>>16990737
Why would I care what ugly men do? I don't want anything to do with them anyway. You can visit hookers all you want, buddy.
>>
>>16989342
male
sort of yea but sleeping with so many women makes you feel shallow and makes me feel like I have developed a sort of sociopathic attitude towards women.
>>
>>16990758
been through this with a few women and for me personally it felt like I subconciously did not want to be having sex with them and my body would not allow me to orgasm no matter how long and how good the sex was.
>>
>>16990758
How do normalbitches find 4chan?
>>
>>16990758

*shrug* I'm the same way as your "new partner". Doesn't matter who the girl was, or how long we'd have sex, I never even came 'til my girlfriend (and it was like after our third round for the night, about an hour into that round). Now we can get it to about forty minutes minimum somewhat consistently (there's like a certain level of mental stimulation with a particular range of physical stimulation I need for it to happen--we've gotten pretty good at finding different positions that hit it)

Could be death grip, could be a mental block, could be he's just wired that way.

Who knows, don't freak out about it though.
>>
Girls

Do you sometimes flirt even though you have a bf?

There's this really really cute girl in my college class.
I sometimes catch her looking and be, and when we walk past each other we smile to each other.
Not one of those polite smiles, but one of those warm lustful ones.
I've also spoken with her on ocassion, and she seems sort of nervous amd shy but smiles a lot and blushes too.

She has a bf though. They're official on facebook and all that stuff. Been together for a long time too.

How should i understand this behavior? Is it normal for girls to act flirty in healthy relationships?
>>
>>16990839
You're probably imagining it.
99% she's just being nice and you're overthinking it.
>>
>>16990856
Nah. I knew she had a bf from the start so i automatically kind of "sorted her out". I never flirted with her first so to say.
It's all something that has happened because she initiated it.
>>
File: wut.jpg (23 KB, 444x322) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
23 KB, 444x322
Girls (or Guys with experience):

How do I find out if my girlfriend is faking her orgasms? She says she cums really hard after sex most of the time, and tells me she can't move afterwards. I tried a test in which I told her there was a spider on the wall, and her having arachnophobia, lead her to immediately getting up.

I think she's bullshitting, but I might be being paranoid. What's a good way to test if she really does cum after sex or not?
>>
Guys

I developed feelings for this guy but he found it strange since we don't know each other that much. But he wanted to know me more and more and he said he found me very attractive. He asked me out on a dinner but the day before, we were texting and I was trying to be romantic but he acted like I am mocking him. He also acted paranoid that he cannot know if I am single or I am too confusing or I could spread rumors about him. He said if I want his trust to send him my pictures or he will block me. I did not send him any and he has keep ignoring me since then. Should I send him my pictures or will it be a waste?
>>
>>16990882
Smiling and being a bit awkward around you isn't flirting.
I would have flirted with every person I've ever met if that was it.

Probably it's nothing.
>>
>>16990920
Do you understand that "I can't move" doesn't mean she actually get paralyzed?
Of course if you have an adrenaline rush you're able to move, but your muscles feel achy and relaxed after an orgasm.
>>
>>16990839
>Not one of those polite smiles, but one of those warm lustful ones.

Pfffft... Kek.

Yeah. Not exaggerating at all there. It's pretty clear you're going to insist she's in to you regardless, so why come here?

That aside, some people (male or female) are flirty regardless of if they're in a relationship or not. Hell, by definition, "flirt" specifically means it's done without serious intent.

>>16990920
>I tried a test in which I told her there was a spider on the wall, and her having arachnophobia, lead her to immediately getting up

Dick. Of course she did. You become numb and jelly-like, not paralyzed.

Quit being an insecure bitch. That's the reason she feels has to fake if she is.
>>
>>16990927
what kind of pictures ? what kind of rumors ? dude sounds weird af
>>
>>16990942
He asked me for regular pictures, no nudes. We used to work together, then coworkers saw us being around together, so they started rumors. He left that job though but he hates drama and he thinks being around me there will be more rumors. But I don't get why he cares, he does not work there anymore.
>>
>>16990927
I can answer this question pretty well.

Basically, he's scared that you will use his trust and make him the laughing stock of your friends and you. He probably is falling head heels over you and that makes him feel vulnerable and cautious. He wants you to prove that you are trustworthy and not going to betray his trust.

So if you're not the type of person that would hurt him and stay loyal to him, then send the pics. If you're not interested in commitment, don't do it.
>>
>>16990952

That is what I thought, he told me to not rush things. He told me before he had girls cheating on him but still, he assumes too much. I want to date him anyway. But even if I send him my pictures, I hope he starts contact with me again and not ignore because a few days have passed.
>>
>>16990940
Okay good, so that's consistent with what she reported feeling.

>>16990941
Hey, insecurities are a part of life. I'm a walking pile of flesh, blood, and fears. Vilifying me isn't helping
>>
>>16990927
>Should I send him my pictures or will it be a waste?

You dodged a landmine. Dudes clearly crazy waiting to explode. Why would you knowingly step back in to that situation?

Just so we're clear:
>I was trying to be romantic but he acted like I am mocking him.
This is a yellow flag that he's insecure.
>He also acted paranoid that he cannot know if I am single or I am too confusing or I could spread rumors about him.
This is the second yellow flag that's red and scream's insecurity

>He said if I want his trust to send him my pictures or he will block me
This (strike 3 btw) is--even by itself--sketchy as fuck and should be setting off defcon 1 alarms--fog horns, whistles, air raid sirens, flashing red lights, the works.

Keep on moving, and count yourself lucky.
>>
>>16990958
I do not fall for people easily... He has been the only one. I do not think he is a bad person but he must have been through much in his life if he feels that way...
>>
>>16990955
>He told me before he had girls cheating on him

That will do it. He probably is extremely scared and vulnerable at this point (yes guys can be like that he's not a bitch for feeling that). I think a better way to prove that you are committed is to tell him blatantly that you will and why you will be committed.
>>
>>16990968
I do not want to come off as desperate though. I can send him my pictures I guess but I hope he text me. Otherwise I will feel sort of embarrassed, like I have been chasing him for nothing.
>>
Girls

Would you be put off if a random guy asked you out in public?
>>
>>16990963
>I do not fall for people easily... He has been the only one. I do not think he is a bad person but he must have been through much in his life if he feels that way..

I'm similar. I've fallen for two women in my life. The first was a total mess.

You are about to step on a land-mine.

Hell, my girlfriend (the second person I ever fell for) is a mess in her own way, but it's to normal/everyone-is-a-little-bit-messed levels, but this guy clearly sounds explosive.

Just warning you.
>>
>>16990920
>How do I find out if my girlfriend is faking her orgasms?
If this was a possibility, I would just break up.
I can't stand such bullshit games where we shamelessly lie to each other's faces and secretly ask strangers what we can do to prove that the other's lying.

If you think your girl wouldn't be honest with you even during the most intimate moments, either she has character issues, you have trust issues, or both.

Also fuck you google, just made me do 6 "click every body of water/street number until there's none left" captchas in a row
>>
>>16990989
I have been too depressed for ignoring me and I was just getting over my ex who severely hurt me. I feel like I told him something wrong because I was being playful.

I mean, he could not do anything with my selfies, could he?
>>
>>16989513
Anyone?
>>
>>16989513

*shrug* I'm a dude, and I've deal with depression, but everyone deals differently.

Could be she secretly wants you to keep going, but just feels awkward and just drops conversations because she feels like she's overwhelming, or because she doesn't know how to respond, or is scared to go anywhere with you, or doesn't feel like she deserves to be with someone/that it's unfair to you, or it could even be she doesn't like you.

It's pointless to stress out about because there's to many different things it could be.

On your end, all you have to be is consistent to who you are, because even if you change who you are to get it to work, you'll have set yourself up for having to maintain that, and eventually it will fall apart.
>>
>>16990927
>I was trying to be romantic but he acted like I am mocking him. He also acted paranoid that he cannot know if I am single or I am too confusing or I could spread rumors about him.
Sounds like classic paranoia. If this happens rarely it might be due to a drug (most often marijuana); if often he needs therapy.
>He said if I want his trust to send him my pictures or he will block me. I did not send him any and he has keep ignoring me since then. Should I send him my pictures or will it be a waste?
This, on the other hand, sounds like he's a predatory or hardcore paranoid mofo.
In my opinion, don't send him a damn thing. If he's a predator he'll post it all on /b/s/gif/etc, and if he has paranoia issues you'll just be enabling them.

In case he just genuinely has problems (eg schizo paranoia, avoidance) and you seriously want to continue getting to know him (or just curious), then meet in person. You'll be able to understand what's going on much more easily than trying to guess like this, and you'll also be better able to interrupt his negative mental cycles than when he's alone in front of his computer.

>>16990946
>He asked me for regular pictures, no nudes.
Isn't that what facebook is for?

>>16990958
>yellow flag that he's insecure
Keep in mind that many insecurities (minor fears inflated into huge ones) implies anxiety issues, which are relatively easy to fix (i personally wouldn't rule out a relationship).
Many paranoid thoughts (fears with no basis whatsoever in reality), on the other hand, implies schizophrenia spectrum, which is extremely hard to fix and would be a hard NO for me.

You can tell the difference because you can sympathize slightly with the anxious thoughts and you'll have heard of other guys having the same hangups (eg "my dick is too small"), whereas the schizo ideas will make you think "what the actual fuck, how did he come up with this, what could have possibly made him think that" and they'll likely be unique to him.
>>
>>16990970
>I do not want to come off as desperate though.
>I can send him my pictures I guess but I hope he text me
>Otherwise I will feel sort of embarrassed
This reminds me: i keep reading shit on here about how girls are scared of seeming "clingy", "desperate", "needy", etc.

Ladies, am i supposed to know what all that shit means, and constantly analyze your messages for signs of it so I can classify you as one of the above, judge you, reject you, etc?

It sounds irrational and stupid written out like that, but if all of your romantic interests do it then maybe i'm missing something important
>>
>>16991028
I do not think he is doing any drugs and he has been against it since he had seen coworkers doing it. He is a workaholic pretty much but it seems he has been hurt a lot in the past. Like he said I was lucky to have good friends, I believe he is not close to anyone.

We had not spoken to each other for like 2 months, I just decided to take a step and approach him that way, so he found it weird after having no contact. And he was actually happy. But then he acted that way...

One of my friends recommended to go where he works and wait for him. I am not sure if I should do that, he could still avoid me. I called him a few times the past days and he has been ignoring. Yesterday I sent him a long text message explaining to him some things and I was very polite but no response.
>>
>>16991046
It depends. If you seem desperate, a guy can take advantage of you. Or it is a matter of pride.
>>
What do you think I'm doing wrong?
I'm F, 21.
Have mild-ish social anxiety that I'm constantly working on. Through hard work I've gone from having to friends to a few friends to a fair number of friends.
Through most of high achool, I had no friends and I never had a boyfriend (still haven't had one)
I thought if I worked through my anxiety with guys maybe I'd succeed there too, so I got tinder and OKC and I've gone on a bunch of dates (never been asked out in person, and only dared to ask a guy out once, got brutally rejected ). Anyway, I have no real difficulty getting a first or even a second date, but they never go anywhere and neither I nor the guy seems to fel any romantoc/sexual tension, so nothing's come of it. We're talking at least a dozen different guys, none of them bad looking and all with somewhat similar interests to my own, spread out over a period of 1,5 years. Does anyone with more experience know what I might be doing wrong? I've never learned proper flirting and I get anxious about touching people sometomes, so I don't initiate that, but no one ever initiates with me either.
>>
>>16989342

Male

2 girlfriends/1 casual

I'm somewhat happy with my current girlfriend, but am currently dealing with a small issue
(>>16991061 if you're interested)

The only issues we have are regarding her anxieties, its hard to keep calm when she freaks out over very small things
>>
>>16991047
>He is a workaholic
>he has been hurt a lot in the past
>I believe he is not close to anyone
>I just decided to take a step and approach him that way, so he found it weird after having no contact. And he was actually happy. But then he acted that way...
Sounds like he may have slipped into severe avoidance as a (bad) coping mechanism for some serious mistreatment at the hands of his past partner/coworkers.

If that's the case, you'll need to do basically do the traditionally male job of initiating everything, since he can't/won't, and get him to a professional as soon as he's comfortable with you. He'll try to push you away because he thinks he's too broken to be with you, that you deserve someone "normal", etc. Unless you're soulmates or some shit you should probably actually follow that and just move on. If you really want to try and make it work, good luck.
>>
>>16989341
It means you need to stay the fuck away because she's crazy.
I mean, not that you will, but later on when shit's fucked up I want you to remember that we warned you, and it's your own dumb fault.
>>
>>16991075

>>16989341
>>16991116

I know a pan girl, she was definitely different, but she wasn't crazy
basically, pansexual means you don't really discriminate potential partners based on

>age
>gender
>other characteristics
>>
>>16991069
>We're talking at least a dozen different guys, none of them bad looking and all with somewhat similar interests to my own, spread out over a period of 1,5 years. Does anyone with more experience know what I might be doing wrong?

Nothing necessarily

I'm a guy, I did about twice as many dates as you in twice the time before I found my girlfriend. Besides her I felt connections with maybe two other girls--kind of.

She did online dating for as long/longer than me, with like twice as many guys, and she got sick of running in to so many duds.

She was literally about to quit before she met me (she's told me she was sick of it enough she was actually considering flaking on our first date, and I actually remember her dropping a ,"So many frogs, but today was finally worth it" line at some point on our first date... She was drunk, so I let it slide--though I've definitely made fun of her for it later xD).

It's a numbers game. You've just got to keep at it.

Having been on my share of dates with shy girls, and having been a formerly socially anxious kid myself in the past, a little bit of alcohol can help you to relax (just grab a single glass of wine), and the best way to loosen/get someone else to loosen up on a date is to from the bottom of your belly laugh.

Really, your objective on a date should be to go out to have fun. And if the other person happens to have fun too, then that means you guys might actually have potential.
>>
File: 1380011734866.jpg (20 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
1380011734866.jpg
20 KB, 350x450
>>16989342

Male

Somewhere around 70, 75 I guess

Sure, I've never really thought of it in those terms.

I never really cared. I did it for a long time because I could and because it was fun but now I'm in a serious ship and I never think twice about it.
>>
>>16990111
>>soph. year of college
>>dated a girl
>>made out, touched boobs, fingered
>>never had sex, always stopped when she said no
>>break up because it's a college relationship with no sex
>>I had no reason to assume anything was wrong
>>3 years pass
>>YEARS
>>get a text from her that pretty much went "even though we never had sex, you raped me"
>>a week later, get a call from a sherif
>>start shitting bricks because I've lurked /b/ and tumblr long enough to know that sex crimes are pretty much "Name your rapist!" for women
>>give my statement, walk out of the police station with no charges
>>lawyer says the fact I didn't get arrested after giving my statement was a good sign that they didn't have shit on me
>>statute of limitations doesn't go out for 3-1/2 to 4 years
>i've had consensual sex with other partners, but I have no real drive to have any contact with any girls after this shit hit the fan

Rape is penetration to retard feminist. so fingers count
>>
>>16991069
>I have no real difficulty getting a first or even a second date
This is good, it means you're seen as a normal, functioning girl, guys don't see anything seriously wrong with you.
>they never go anywhere and neither I nor the guy seems to fel any romantoc/sexual tension, so nothing's come of it
Might just not have met the right guy yet. Maybe switch it up and look for guys outside of things like OKC/tinder, focus on your areas of interest/hobbies and try to find people you can have great conversations with, where you can enjoy their company outside of a romantic setting.

>no one ever initiates with me either
This does sound like a problem. To start with, culprit could be one of 3 things.
First of all, might be that no dudes find you physically attractive. This is extremely unlikely (guys aren't picky) unless there's something physically very wrong: most often severe obesity in the US. Height/weight or BMI okay?
Second, they may be too afraid to initiate contact. Ask your friends how approachable you are, whether you're "intimidating", etc (you might hear shit like "she's too busy/serious, i don't want to bother her" or "she's an ice queen, all i'm gonna get is a death stare" or "i don't think she's into flirting" or "are you actually available? we all thought you were so cold since you don't like us").
Third, you may not be recognizing the signals. This is rare as hell among ladies, in my experience, so unlikely.
Fourth, you may not be outside and around people often enough for them to show interest. Can't flirt with you if you're at home in front of the computer.
Etc. Generally, having honest friends helps with this, both for perceptions and because people talk to them about you and they'll relay what they hear.

>only dared to ask a guy out once, got brutally rejected
Damn. Storytime?
>>
>>16989341
>A girl who I think is interested in me told me she is pansexual. She described to me what this means but I didn't really get it. Can someone (from either gender I guess) help me understand this/give me some tips on how to approach a pansexual girl?

Pansexuals are bisexuals with a narcissism problem. They claim it means they're open to any sexuality.

SInce there's only men and women, or men trying to be women with genital mutilating, or women trying to be men with genital transplants, they're really just bisexuals that are hipstering on sexuality.. aka assholes.
>>
Either gender, what's the longest you can go without contact before you get lonely or sad about it?

I'm tired of having to initiate with literally everyone all the time. I stopped doing that for a while, and now I haven't spoken to anyone else at all for a week because nobody hits me up either. It's getting painful.
>>
>>16991116
this person has it right
>>
This girl friend I'm interested in invited me to join her on a vacation. I've asked her out before (and we're still setting a date as she was okay with it) but that's probably not happening anytime soon. The vacation is pretty soon, though. On top of that, I'm pretty sure it's just the two of us.

We've only known each other for a few months, though we're pretty close already. I'm also not sure of her interest yet and the vacation lasts a few days. Should I make a move on the vacation, or wait until afterwards, as it'll ruin the trip if we're stuck in the awkwardness of rejection?
>>
>>16989513
>>16991007
I stand by what i said in thread, keep going and don't worry too much, read her responses and try to gauge how to get the most engagement, but don't stop saying flirty things just because she doesn't know how to respond, she reads and understands it and it helps

also shit this reminds me i gotta go to fb right now and respond to all the birthday shit, it's been 3 days

>>16991180
>what's the longest you can go without contact before you get lonely or sad about it?
Forever. If I was on a deserted island or in solitary confinement I'd be perfectly sane.
This really blows though because the ability to feel loneliness isn't gone: i feel it when i'm around other people or have to try to make small talk, at a party, etc. I can discuss politics, religion, sex, whatever with total strangers with no problem, yet answering things like "so how've you been?" or "what have you been up to" is ridiculously hard.
>now I haven't spoken to anyone else at all for a week because nobody hits me up either. It's getting painful.
I'd say the pain is good. I haven't had a friend or a real conversation in years, and it doesn't hurt, i talk to myself and you guys so i don't forget how.
>>
>>16991180
I'm female. Theoretically forever. I don't think I've ever gotten upset from people not talking to me ever.

>>16991197
She said yes to a date, and invited you on a one on one vacation? You're going to blow your chance if you pussy out on this vacation.

>>16991069
Try meeting more people in the real world rather than online. You can only gauge chemistry in person, so not meeting online gives you a head start.

>>16990983
Are you dense?
>>
Why are looks more important than personality?
>>
Reposting from previous thread

Recently met a shy girl who doesn’t really have many friends (which is odd considering she’s extremely attractive) but she’s acting really weird. One week she was acting super cold towards me to the point where I felt she was straight up ignoring me. Yet when I message her she comes across as super friendly and I saw her in person the other day where smiled and said hello.

I kinda wanna ask her out the next time I see her but I’m a bit of a retard with girls so I was wondering if her behaviour towards me means anything.
>>
I am going to lose my virginity tomorrow.
Can you give me a quick "guide" how to make it enjoyable for her and also what to avoid so she doesn't notice it is my first time?

I'm not anxious or nervous about it (and even if i get nervous, Ill just say its been a while), and I know that the first time with a new partner is rarely super awesome and she wont have multiple orgasms right away. I'd still prefer it to be good and I'm going to try to make her cum at least. My sexual knowledge is mostly from porn though, so I might need some tips.
The plan is to go from making out on the couch to the bed, eat her out, hopefully make her cum, then stick my dingus in and fuck her til I'm done. Need some input on this though.
>>
>>16991249
They are not. Looks are valued disproportionately but not more important for a happy relationship. People tend to realize this more with age and relationship experience. Not to mention everyone grows old eventually, and how well you hold up has more to do with genes and how well you look after yourself than with your natural (lack of) beauty.

As to why, it takes more time to become attracted to someone not physically hot. This means it's a longer time investing without a clear "reward" in sight. People are drawn to all things beautiful, we respond to bright colors, harmonious sounds, and naturally have the biggest soft spot for aesthetic people of the opposite sex. Not only does this draw you in, it also functions as motivation to let go of anxiety to open yourself up. Being attracted to someone also makes you quite receptive towards them: you don't feel as though they're just a pretty person, you feel connected to them and read cute things into their mannerisms and notice details in what they say that strike you as intelligent/witty/whatever. Which means they are basically judged in a skewed way where you are simply looking for things to underline your attraction, as opposed to a neutral or harsh mindset with someone you don't feel anything about or feel cold towards.
I also feel that a lot of young people tend to simply not realize that attraction towards someone and finding them conventionally attractive are not at all the same thing...
>>
>>16991221
>invited you on a one-on-one vacation
Not exactly. She had plans to go with a much closer friend of hers, but by the looks of it it's likely that friend will cancel. She invited me and another friend at once, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who took it seriously and got back to her about it later.

Believe me, if it had gone as you said I'd be a lot less dense here
>>
>>16989342
Female
Yes
Because I love the idea of him being my first and last.
>>
I asked my crush out and got rejected. Which is ok.
Her rejection was very light, she didn't seem creeped out or offended.

I'd like to still hang out, I value her friendship and I am capable of letting go. Girls: does that sound ok?
>>
>>16991267
>my sexual knowledge is mostly from porn

Then you don't have sexual knowledge. Porn is acting.

Tell her the truth and ask her to show you what she likes.
>>
>>16991267
The most important thing is not to rush. Don't hide your arousal and try to make it into some sensual experience for her benefit, that's not what I mean, but don't rush the foreplay. Allow yourself to enjoy feeling up her body, grinding against her, making out. To me, as far as I'm aware, and I feel to A LOT of women, good sex is partly when intercourse is the cherry on top and not all that matters. Plus the more aroused you'll get her the better the sex will feel for her and the more enthusiastic she'll participate. As for you, this part can't really go wrong and there is no pressure to grab her ass the right way so you can just relish in that it's happening and the prospect of sex.

Don't be too gingerly. She can handle being fucked and most women enjoy being firmly grabbed (eg the hips), having your weight push down on her, being thrown on the bed etc. Put pressure on the small of the back and her thighs, lick/kiss/breathe/lightly bite on the spot behind her ear and her throat. These are fairly universal hot spots. Start slow, adjust to her response.

Read up on eating pussy. It's not that easy and you can't learn it from watching porn. Chances are you're still not going to make her cum right away (really depends on the woman how easy this is through oral sex) but at least you'll have a fair shot and a good amount of ideas to try. Most important is always to pay attention to what she responds to in terms of whether she likes it hard or soft, fast or slow and so on.

Let her know you're enjoying yourself. Porn is for men, most women like to hear that their partner is enjoying himself. Don't shower her in compliments, but don't be dead silent. You can grunt, swear, do simple dirty lines ("you feel incredible", "you're so hot" whatever), breathe heavily/sigh...

Do not apologize for anything. Try to keep questions for reassurance in a sexy context (so not "does this feel okay?" but "tell me how it feels").

Let me know if you have additional questions.
>>
>>16991319
>Do not apologize for anything.
Was reading it over and wanted to clarify this. Don't apologize for cumming too quickly (brush it off with how badly you wanted her and how amazing her pussy feels, if you want to address it at all - keep in mind average intercourse only lasts a couple of minutes anyway, porn is NOT exemplary here) or something minor like you going for part of her body and her adjusting your hand before you get the chance. (Just go with that without acknowledging it.)
In case you accidentally hurt her or something like that you definitely should apologize. But doing so for minor sexual missteps will only take both of you out of the moment and make it into a bigger deal than it needs to be.
>>
>>16991319
>>16991326
this is very good advice, thank you.

I just thought of another question: Let's say I eat her out for a while and she isnt cumming. What would you recommend? Not commenting on it and just going back to kissing some other part of her body / fucking her?

Also, any tips on how to get the "under no circumstances cum before her" mindset out of my head?
As I said before, I'm pretty relaxed about all this, I know she loves me and even if i'd blow it in her eye after 4 seconds of sex we could laugh it off, but I still feel this "need" to "make a good performance". Not In a way that I would feel like a loser if she doesnt come, but more in a way that I would feel bad because I want her to enjoy herself. Sorry for my horrible English, I hope you understand what I mean
>>
>>16989342
>Male
>23
>1
>I'm not sure
>I was really drunk and high at that time, if I wasn't, I wouldn't have probably done it.
>>
>>16991388
Your English is great!

Yeah, don't pay attention to it, just stop whenever you feel like you spent a good time trying and you're cramping up or are out of moves or you feel like she's not responding as much anymore. The thing is that she will want to cum too, you are pleasing her, she'll want to give you the ultimate reassurance that it feels great. If you question her about it she will probably only feel bad because she couldn't give you the reaction you were trying for. Just a simple "I need to be inside you now" is enough, or kiss her up and down and hoarsely whisper in her ear that you can't wait anymore, she'll melt. Telling her (if you feel comfortable enough to do that) she feels soft or smells/tastes good down there is also a good way to both put her at ease with the intimate act and invite her to tell you how good it felt for her, then you get the extra assurance that it's no big deal she didn't climax.

No really concrete tips, I'm afraid. Just be aware that the best sex is sex where you can't care less about how good it looks as a performance because you're too overwhelmed by how it feels. Also focussing too much on how "well" you're doing as a lover and analyzing your own moves will only detach you and take you out of the moment. It is kind of like dancing: if you freeze up because you want to do it really well and feel like every move you try is ridiculous, you'll suck. If you're buzzed and completely caught up in the rhythm of the music and just moving your body in synch without paying attention to anything else, it'll look good even if you have little experience. Good sex is about being able to focus on each other and enjoy yourself, not hindered by insecurity, shame, pressure to perform or anything else. Also it's part of your relationship: you are going to discover a new way to interact with her.
>>
>>16991414
It's not a stand alone part that is inserted in your relationship, you are going to figure out together how to pleasure each other, what you both like and so on.

As for feeling bad if she doesn't come, I can understand it but it is not exactly a very rare occurrence for most women, especially those that can't have an orgasm through intercourse alone. (I forgot about mentioning that, but try fingering her during sex, for some women that pushes them over the edge when penetration alone cannot.) You did not mention whether she is a virgin but if not, she will not expect to have an orgasm just because she has sex, especially not for your first time.

Either way you can always ask her if it was good for her afterwards (not in a way with lots of pressure, eg do it like "that was amazing!! did you enjoy it too? I loved that noise you made" not coming cold at her with "so, did you enjoy it?" like a loaded question). If you can tell from her response or bodylanguage that she's still horny, and you are quite comfortable together, you can always try to finger her to finish and if you can't get it right right away encourage her to finish herself. It's scary for a lot of people and very vulnerable, but masturbating like this can be an extremely intimate experience. Something you might want to try (though after sex this might be icky for you if you either came inside her or used a condom - rubber taste) is eating out just her vagina while she rubs her clitoris. This way (assuming she can orgasm to climax fine) she can have an orgasm right up against your face that you participate in, but it doesn't put the primary pressure to get her off on you. This is definitely not for everyone and if she's a shy and self conscious girl this might be too much with a relatively new partner, but from experience I can assure you it feels very very good.
>>
>>16989342
Female
Yes
Well the thought of sleeping with someone I don't have feelings for doesn't appeal to me, and I haven't had feelings for anyone since the last guy I slept with.

>>16989468
It depends, if it's a fairly short glance then yeah, if it's prolonged staring with no move to talk to me or whatever then it gets unsettling.
>>
Guys:

Can you feel it on your dick when a girl comes during sex? Because on my end I can feel my pussy contracting like crazy, just wondered if you can feel it or not. It's always confused me that guys generally can't tell if girls are faking an orgasm or not because I thought this would give it away.
>>
>>16989342
Male
Yes. I was with her for four years. It felt right losing my vcard to her. We arent together anymore. I want to try my best to hold myself until marriage now.
>>
>>16989342
Female
Yeah, I guess.
I've only ever slept with the two people who've been my girlfriends and been pretty happy with that, really. I don't "need" sex as such, I mean I obviously get horny but it's not the kind of urge that I have to satisfy by sleeping with strangers and I'm kinda emotional about sex, so yeah.
On the other hand, I haven't had a gf in six months so that kinda sucks.
>>
>>16991474
Im a guy and I never understood this either because its pretty damn easy to tell. Guys who cant tell when a girl is faking it must either be really new to sex or the girl must be pretty damn good at hiding it.
>>
>>16991414
>>16991430
thanks a lot!
>>
Femanons, if a guy you liked got down on one knee, and instead of a ring and offered you an ornate collar, and asked you to be his 'good girl' forever, what would you do?
>>
>>16991494
Laugh in his face.
But then again I'm not into BDSM or whatever that stuff is.
>>
>>16991494
Break up with him.
>>
>>16991494
Don't be silly. You're supposed to force HER on her knees.
>>
>>16991488
You're welcome, good luck and enjoy!
>>
>>16991494
Laugh at him. And dump him. And make fun of him with my friends.
>>
Girls: could you hold out till marriage if you did everything in between. Like if you had a bf with a really good personality who was sexually into anything you wanted to do, but just wanted to hold off on actual sex till marriage?
>>
>>16991487
Ahhh okay, good to know, I always thought it'd be hard to miss.
>>
>>16991511
What, you mean, oral sex, handjobs, anal whatever is fine, but vaginal intercourse is too sacred or what?
>>
>>16991511
I could if I really loved them, but there's just something sort of primal in sex that feels more satisfying than just foreplay in my opinion.
>>
>>16991511
I don't understand the point, but yes.
Abstinence is abstinence. If you have moral reasons to not have sex before marriage, then why should oral sex, masturbation or whatever count as "less immoral" than actually put a dick inside a vagina?
But, anyway, sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship and I would stay with him even if he didn't want to have actual penetrative sex before marriage.
>>
>>16991517
No anal or vaginal penetration. Everything else is fine. I guess I already know most girls wouldnt be able to handle it. Ive had girls get really mad at me for wanting to wait for sex.
>>
>>16991525
It just seems nonsensical to me. Either you abstain from sex altogether - for whatever reason - or you have sex, whatever kind you like. Saying oral sex and fingering is okay but putting your dick in me is not seems like cheating, and arbitrary.
>>
>>16991474
During powerful orgasms i can tell. It feels as if her pussy is milking my cock.
>>
>>16991531
I know its weird. I just have always been in between on that kind of stuff. I feel like sex is a little more important because its the actual act of procreation which should be held onto for marriage. I never want to seem like a prude though. I feel like getting drunk all the time is wrong. But that doesnt mean I wont have a drink from time to time. I guess I should just be one way or the other.
>>
>>16991546
>I feel like sex is a little more important because its the actual act of procreation which should be held onto for marriage
Well, protection is a thing. You can save procreation sex for marriage and have safe-sex before - like most people do anyway.
Unless it's a religious thing and you have a problem with protection too, I mean.
>>
>>16991549
I mean I am religious but I never agreed with the church's stance on protection. I might be open to having penetrative sex but itd have to be with someone I have a really strong connection with. I feel like sex without love is kind of meaningless but thats just me.
>>
>>16991563
>I feel like sex without love is kind of meaningless but thats just me.
That's definitely not just you, dude.
Either way, it would definitely depend on the girl anyway. I mean surely there's some cute Catholic sweethearts around who feel the same about sex and wanting to save themselves.
>>
Guys,
if you've been friends with a girl for a long time, say a decade, and are pretty close, would you sleep with her?
Like, what I mean is, if the opportunity arose, would you still be sexually attracted to her or is it more of a "little sister" deal?
>>
>>16991511
No. That makes no sense and to me points to a kind of shallow and odd understanding of sex. To me, the most intense and intimate aspect of sex is psychological. Seeing someone's personal arousal, usually the most shameful and private emotion. Seeing them naked and vulnerable. Putting yourself in a silly position and not giving a fuck to please someone you love.

None of this is tied to any specific sex act, and if someone feels that the act of inserting a dick into a pussy is somehow deeper than what you share mentally by being intimate then we are not compatible.
>>
>>16991621
Personally if I've been friends with them for a long time then no I wouldn't be sexually attracted.
>>
>>16991627
I dont want to come up with excuses but a part of that could be my experience with relationships. I was in a 5 year relationship with a girl who was raped all the time from age like 4-8. She was so scared of showing herself to me. She wanted to fool around but all we ever did was fingering, blowjobs and handjobs. She would freak out if I ever saw her fully naked. Again I feel like I could have sex before marriage, I just would want to feel like Im in love before I do. Doing sexual things early on just doesnt feel right.
>>
>>16991638
Even if she came on to you?
>>
Fellow guys

Anyone here done a No Sex challenge before?

I haven't had sex in the past 5 years, partly out of bitterness, but also just not caring anymore. This past year I decided I wanted to see how far I can go without it, while improving things in my life.

My goal is 10 years. right now I'm saving a ton of money because I'm living at home while having a good paying job. I started getting fit a few months ago and am starting to see results. And I'm just changing everything. the thing that sucks is working out increases your sex drive. But I'm going to fight it as much as possible.

I'm 25, so my goal is to make it to 30 before I have sex again. And no, this is not for religious reasons or "waiting for the one" bullshit. I'm just challenging myself.

Anyone else?
>>
>>16991621
It depends on the situation I guess. Ive been friends with a girl for 10 years. Always thought she was really cute. I wouldnt sleep with her though because shes married and has two kids. If she was single I may consider it but I wouldnt want to risk ending our friendship over relationship shit.
>>
So there is this girl that said she was super into me and I was super attractive. Anyways we talk every day and I love talking to her and she is always very flirtatious with me. I asked her to come over and she did and we made out and so on and because we had been talking for like 6 weeks I ask if she wanted to go out with me. Eversince then she has been distant with me and limiting communication. I feel very saddened by this because we used to have great conversations and so on. What can I do to revive this?
>>
>>16991639
You don't need excuses for the way you feel about it, everyone has their irrational hang ups (or ones that are only rational to someone with their personal background and experiences, personality, anything). This just does not align with my own stance at all and would cause issues. I think there are plenty of girls who, like you, would not be entirely comfortable with quick penetration but alright with other sex acts.

I do think you're better off moving the timeframe from marriage to somewhere in the future. I think part of the issues with relationships where one party wants to wait for marriage is that they place the ultimate test on relationships - do you see it lasting forever? That makes it kind of hard for things to remain both serious and still have some lightness to them. As most people want from a relationship when they are young.

Not all women will be able to go without penetration for, say, a year, but it's not every woman's favorite either by a long shot. I'm sure there are tons of women with experiences where foreplay was glossed over who would be more than happy to delay penetration and instead spend time on pleasuring each other in other ways. Just be upfront about your expectations for the development of your relationship so they can assess whether they're up for that before they are too attached to back out.
>>
>>16991653
I've never done anything like it so maybe that's a retarded question, but why is it always assumed that sex will eventually ruin a friendship?
>>
>>16991659
Because once you involve sex feelings come up. I get in fights with my friends but very very rarely. This girl for instance, I havent fought with her in like 3-5 years. If I started having sex with her though the chances of feelings coming up and a bad break up could ruin a potential friendship. I once kissed her at a party playing spin the bottle and I cant even begin to tell you how guilty I felt afterwords. Not to mention things got real weird between us for a couple months. In fact we have been pretty distant for awhile when we used to be best friends and I feel like the make out could have something to do with it.
>>
>>16991669
I suppose that makes sense.
Still, kinda sucks.
>>
>>16991673
If you really like him and both of you are single you can take a risk if you want. Maybe it will work out. Just remember that staying friends after a breakup is pretty hard to do.
>>
>>16991659
There are many different outcomes that can negatively affect a friendship. Sex is hardly ever just sex, there's a lot of feelings mixed up. For example, it's obvious that the friendship is pretty doomed if either person develops unrequited feelings. But it's also possible that either person gets bored of the sex, which damages the ego and pride of the other person so badly that it puts major pressure on their friendship. Or maybe one person is very persistent that they have the right to have sex with anyone they want, while the other person is uncomfortable with the idea of fucking someone who might have been with a sleazy type just the day before that. You can promise to always use protection but that's just a promise based on trust, that trust can start to falter. Also a lot of awkwardness can arise from sex that is more easily covered up with romantic affection and real love than with friendship and attraction combined. It's different to have a slip up during anal and shit on the person who loves you, than on a friend who's willing to fuck you, just to name something. Similar for not being able to get hard. Yet you still need to get over any awkwardness to be sincere friends again.

And another big thing is that your friendship is pretty suspect after having fucked. Plenty of people, especially when young, already aren't thrilled if their partner has serious friendships with people of the opposite sex. Now add the information that you used to sleep together, you know their sexual preferences and what they look like naked... and the chance that the friendship doesn't stand in the way of a relationship gets pretty slim.
>>
>>16991679
Oh, no I was really just speaking hypothetically, I doubt he's into me and he's got a girlfriend anyway so I definitely don't want to come between that. Was just curious, thanks.
>>
>>16991141
>Rape is penetration to retard feminist
and to the law, in many states. you sound like an idiot
>>
>>16989342
>Your sex
male
>Your age
>Are you happy with it?
Nope.
>Why or why not?
I'm already settling down with a girl, but I feel like I've barely experienced what's out there. I'm bisexual, and at risk of sounding like the stereotype of being a slut, I really crave cock. I don't even want to date a guy. I just miss cock. The one cock I've had was pretty gross.
I would absolutely never ever cheat on her though. I plan on spending the rest of my life with her. And if that means giving up some of my greatest parts of my sexuality. So be it.
>>
>>16991646
I'm doing a something similar, but more a general no romance constraint. I don't like the control it exerts over my emotions and wants.
So far been enjoying it. Not really challenging, I just jack off a lot.
>>
>>16991646
That sounds maddening and a bit insane. But whatever works for you man, go for it. Do you masturbate? If so then what the fuck is the point.
>>
>>16989342

Male

2, but those were years ago. And I was only with each of them once.

Happy in general? Fuck no. Happy about the sex thing? I don't care anymore

a girl this past year turned me into a very bitter 25 year old. I don't care if I ever have sex again, the rest of my life. I don't fucking care anymore
>>
File: 1452917592980.jpg (19 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1452917592980.jpg
19 KB, 228x227
I'm a photographer. I did one erotic shoot a couple weeks ago. Just some girl who wanted me to photograph her so she can put some bondage pics on her tumblr or something, I didn't keep up with what she did. She did, however, recommend a few other people to me, I have a few more nude shoots as a result of it.

Is this something I should keep to myself when it comes to other women? Like, when I'm dating someone else, should I ever mention this?
>>
Girls
How important is friendship when considering a relationship? On both sides. Do you look to friends for opinions on guys? Would you care if a guy had a fairly small group of friends or if one of said friends was sort of a bad apple?
>>
>>16991708

Yeah I feel you on that, the emotional thing fucks me up.

>>16991709

What is insane about it? Eh, I jack off once a day, as soon as I wake up. Regardless if I'm aroused or not. It works pretty well because doing that kills my sex drive for the entire day. I've been doing this everyday for the last 4 years at least
>>
>>16990481
>Avoid her at work as much as possible.
I'm not sure this is really possible, I'm newer and she's one of the people training me, and our department only has about 6 people (including me) and usually three or four of us working a day, with sort of tight working conditions. everyone there is very close to eachother, I don't know how I could distance myself from her without it being really obvious or causing gossip

>is this worth your marriage
I really don't know. we married young and are still young, but I'm wondering how much of that was just because she accepted me for being ftm. but I've felt a connection to this girl that I don't think I've ever had with my wife, and it feels like she might be sending me signals. I feel very confused
>>
>>16991712
How are their porn careers doing lately?
>>
>>16991709
>If so then what the fuck is the point.

He can't get women so he's given up on them, essentially.
>>
how do you ask someone out?
>>
>>16991723

No idea, it's just amateur stuff. I don't think any of them are in porn but maybe they want to? The first girl just wanted some photos for her blog, these two want them for similar reasons.
>>
>>16991646
I've been doing that my entire life

No end in sight either
>>
>>16991720
A confused trans? You dont say
>>
>>16991712
Definitely mention it. If she's reasonably mature she'll understand the context, but if you fail to mention it and she finds out, good luck explaining that it's not shady business.

>>16991716
Nah, most of my friends like entirely different kinds of guys anyway. I might be alarmed if a few independently and spontaneously said he talked to me in a weird way or something seemed off about him, stuff like that, but I wouldn't give a fuck if they thought he was boring or unattractive or whatever. The whole point is that they don't have to date him. If I date him obviously I disagree.

Wouldn't care about a small social circle, though I would care about a guy not having any friends at all. (Both because that puts more pressure on me to fulfill all his social and emotional needs, and because it would probably mean we are not compatible and have different ideas of living a good life as friendship is very important to me.) Bad apple, depends. I can understand being friends with someone who's not objectively the nicest guy because you go back or mesh well in other ways. But that's different from someone pulling actual crap and trying to play it off like not that big a deal. It primarily depends on how shitty his behavior is. Eg, I could not respect someone who is friends with a guy who habitually bullies his little brother/sister or something.
>>
>>16991726
Get to talking a bit about anything. Then ask them out for coffee or a movie or something. Not that hard.
>>
>>16991712

did you fuck her
>>
>>16991725

That's not "exactly" true. I'm no 10/10, but I have turned down 3 different girls this past year. The thing is I don't like them. Infact, there is a girl I could text right now and get pussy tonight if I truly wanted to. But I won't, because I don't want her. I can get girls if I choose, but they are not the one I want.
>>
>>16991712
I'm a guy, but from my perspective it's just a trust issue. If you trust them enough to know things about you then you can tell them, if they trust you enough to do this and not run off with one of these sluts then they should be cool with it.

I think it's easier than the porn topic because you're getting some purpose out of it beyond getting off. Just tell her the truth that you're getting paid for this, that it's a job and not a pleasure activity, and that ought to settle that unless she's just too uncomfortable with the subject. If she's too uncomfortable with it then that's that, either stop doing shoots or stop dating her.
>>
>>16991739

In some shots I have my hand around her throat and she asked me to photograph cum on her tits, so I did that deed. I didn't have sex with her, though. She wanted a creampie shot but that's where I draw the line.
>>
>>16991474
>Can you feel it on your dick when a girl comes during sex?
Sometimes, but you've also got to keep in mind there's usually involved, female orgasms tend to be a kind of prolonged thing, and not every girl contracts as strongly as you do. If you're being rather animated with thrusting, it can be fairly difficult to distinguish contractions from general friction compared to when you're going slowly or have stopped altogether. I'm more likely to be able to tell from the way my girlfriend tenses up and that she has a habit of arching and wanting to be held down/scratch than I am her contractions.

>>16991621
>if you've been friends with a girl for a long time, say a decade, and are pretty close, would you sleep with her?

Eh.... Maybe? I was FWB for a while with my best friend, but that was early on. On the other hand, I've got a friend who I consider basically a little sister and she's somehow cordoned off as completely off limits in my head. I definitely think she's attractive, I like her, and we're super flirty when were with each other, but it's pretty difficult to see her in a sexual light because it's almost like there's a soft buzz that happens whenever I try. Hell we've cuddled asleep and I've stripped her naked to wash her and her clothes (I've baby sat her more than once while she was WAAAAY too drunk xD) but I just can't...

Depends on your dynamic is what it comes down to.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (206 KB, 1144x656) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
206 KB, 1144x656
>>16991128
Girls who call themselves pansexual are ENORMOUS sluts

Source: Have known four (I get out too much) and every single one of them was a mega-slut. One of them has accused no less than four separate guys of raping her and the case was dropped each time, partially because one of the guys had a watertight alibi: He was in another fucking state at the time. The other three guys she actually had sex with (they were all drunk out of their minds, so was she) walked.

Another self-described pansexual girl I knew and kissed twice (very drunk), turns out had coldsores, and passed them on to me.

Not that there's anything inherently wrong with being a slut, but this is just a warning, boys and girls: If a girl tells you she is pansexual, always use a condom or avoid genital touching at first, and avoid kissing on the mouth.
>>
>>16991765
Cold sores are extremely common and most people who have them got them from their parents...
>>
>>16990920
When I have sex, and I'm inside her, and she tells me she's coming, I can feel her tightening around me and pulsing. I think that's pretty hard to fake.
>>
>>16991494
depends. he is good at what he does?
im into bdsm but only if the guy is good at being a dom, and really im only into this in the bedroom as well.
so, if hes good at sex, id accept it on the condition that the collar stays in the bedroom along with the dom side of him.
>>
There are couples out there where either the man or the woman/man is not confident/not that confident.

Why is confidence mandatory in a relationship again?
>>
>>16991841
How can you trust someone who doesnt even trust themselves?
>>
>>16991847
>who doesnt even trust themselves?

Is that what confidence is?
>>
>>16991765
>sluts

>>>/tg/
>>
>>16991853
If you have low confidence you dont trust yourself because youre always scared to make a move, to look like an idiot or to do something stupid.
>>
>>16991841
It's not mandatory, just destructive to not have it. Insecurity is a negative extreme focus on yourself. True confidence does not come from believing you are better than others, but believing that you are no worse than others and have no less right to exist, make mistakes, take up space etc. If you don't have that it stands in the way of truly connecting with another person. Confidence just ensures that you can be in the moment, can get lost in someone else, can be open about who you are without being stopped by overanalyzing yourself.

Compare the happy confident kid who's dancing at a party to the kid at the bar who is constantly thinking shit like "I look stupid, everyone must notice that no one's talking to me, why do people say parties are fun" and it's not that hard to see why even a bit of that attitude is not good news for having a healthy and fun relationship. There are a lot of worries and insecurities you can obsess over when it comes to a connection with someone else, the trick is not to do that and poison what you have going on.

Having said that it's not like all people in relationships are superconfident at all. And it's not black/white where you either have it maximally or not at all. It's a spectrum where the more confident you are, the less internal distraction you have from being a good partner and enjoying yourself with someone else.
>>
>>16989342
Male
not really
because I don't had sex for long...

So here's my questions: girls, would you find it weird if one of your friend asked for sex with you (without being intrusive, only asking once, and politely asking)?
>>
>>16991861
>to look like an idiot or to do something stupid

I always want to void these by 100%.

If they happen to me, I feel like I have to be severely punished for being an idiot or doing something stupid.

Every stupid, embarrassing and idiotic thing I do feels like I'm being a horrible parasitic piece of shit who isn't allowed to be near people at all.

I feel like this every day but I don't want to, I can't help it. I need to suffer more and more every day just for being born.
>>
Girls, what do you think about angry sex, if it's consentent?
>>
>>16991716
I'd ask my friends their opinions when my bf and I first started dating. But then their answers were always extremely judgmental. I've made the mistake of telling friends if bf and I argued. They'd lose their shit, tell me to get back at him over a petty argument and just encourage me to do stupid game shit. So, I've stopped talking to them about my boyfriend. Other than positive things.

As for my boyfriend's friends. The worst they are capable of is encouraging my boyfriend to get super drunk with them. I know they have some "bad" tendencies, but they are not total losers without jobs or education. A lot of them recreationally use some harder drugs like coke. I know my boyfriend isn't like that because he's seen how stupid they act and how much money they spend on a 30 min high of a line. Like, bf will be around it but not participate. I am occasionally around it too when we all hang out.

I know his friends like me and like us, so I have no worries about them trying to do something to sabotage us. This did take time to develop, but I'd never dump my bf just because he has a few bad appled friends.
>>
>>16991885
I've never had angry sex. I don't even understand how that's a thing. When I'm angry, the last thing I feel is horny. My boyfriend and I have rough sex, but it's always more fun and obvious intimacy still there.

All in all, I think it'd make me uncomfortable if my bf was angry and trying to have sex with me. I guess it'd make me feel too powerless and maybe scared.

Granted, I'm an abuse victim. I don't think I have the attitude for it. Not with my bf, but with a past partner, he seemed to get kind of frenzied during sex, and it triggered me into having flashbacks of my abuse experience, which is really traumatic. This is not the kind of mental game I can play.
>>
>>16989342
>Your sex
You mean my gender? It's male.
>Your age
>Are you happy with it?
No
>Why or why not?
Foreveralone
>>
Anyone's free to chime in.
>Want girl
>finally get with her
>don't give a single fuck about anything she has to say or do. I go through the motions of being all lovey-dovey and caring but really I just don't care
>until she threatens to leave unless we get more serious. Or she talks to other guys
>then I get all depressed and think "but I want her so much", or I get super jealous
>until it blows over and we just go back to normal, then I go back to just not fucking caring
Weird thing is, with variations to the specifics, this is how dating usually is for me. What's wrong with me? Basically every time I get with a girl, I don't give a mother of a fuck unless she threatens to leave or I get jealous of her talking to someone.
>>
File: [Cowl of Nocturnal].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
[Cowl of Nocturnal].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>played video games since forever a go
>afraid I would fuck up something
>I did
>load the last save
>Trial & Error the safest way ever possible
>try doing anything IRL
>no save option ever available
>mfw saving in video games ruined my life

Therapy?
>>
>>16991988
That's pretty fucked, anon. Honestly you are not good for her whatsover and should probably leave her. Get your shit sorted out and figure out what you want in a relationship and what your problems are.
>>
>>16991885
weird. like im a kinky person; i like roughness and touches of bdsm, but straight up angry sex would be terrifying. because when ppl are angry they dont think straight, so i wouldnt be able to trust him in that act. id feel more vunerable than normal.
>>
Sorry, this post will be a bit longer, but I don't want a separate thread for this. I don't think anyone can help me out on this, but maybe it's nice to vent.

So there's this girl in my circle of friends I know for several years. When we first met with 15 or so I had a bit of a crush on her, but those feelings went away as sudden as they popped in my mind and were replaced with genuine friendship throughout or teens and early 20s. Like, I honestly never thought of her in that way. Never had a problem with hugging her or generally being close to her.

Until now. Started few weeks ago. We were at a friend's when she was talking to me and while I listened to her I thought "Damn, she is REALLY hot. How did I never notice?" and then "I want to have sex with this woman" and then I leaned over and kissed her.

Next day I was wondering. Did this really happen? I think I was quite drunk. Eh, whatever. And I didn't spent more thought on it, until it pretty much repeated a week or two later. We made out, but this time we - kinda - talked about it.
>Don't worry Anon, I'm cool with it

Yay.

Okay, I shouldn't have asked her. Of course she was cool with it. Great, now I look like an idiot for asking.

Now what? I really hate writing this down, but I was a bit envious, cause she's really cute and whenever we go out she gets surrounded by men like a fallen ice cream cone gets surrounded by ants on a hot summer day. Trying to ignore them feels. Cant.jpg. I hate myself.

>Don't tell me you're jelly, haha
>But thanks for rescuing me, Anon

(Cont)
>>
>>16992014
(2/2)

I feel bad. I shouldn't do this. She's a friend, right? Danced for a bit. Get closer.

>Wait, Anon, this is-
>Don't worry, the next time I kiss you only when we're both sober.
>Never gonna happen, Anon.
>We'll see
>(she smiles) okay

The fuck did I say? I really want to forget all this, get it out of my head. Think it's best to just be like always. Get your life together, Anon. Worked. Kinda.

Yesterday she and I ended up alone at a house party. I hadn't seeked a moment like that and no intention of making out with her. Tbh I was kinda trying to get a bit of distance to her, as those feelings are so confusing. So we had a moment alone. She leaned over to kiss me, I gently push her back. I already drank. And remember what I said?

>You look pretty sober to me, Anon ;)

We passionately made out. Not like just kissed, but we were really into it.

She said we should maybe meet up some time. I'm so confused. I think about her a lot, even now my heart's pounding a little. Is this what they call being in love? I never had a girlfriend. I never really was in love, and the times I thought I was I ended up hurt. I don't know what to do. What are her feelings? Does she like me? Do I like her? Is this even possible? We share the same group of friends. We know each other since many years. We never had anything sexual between us. Until now.

I feel so lost and yet I also feel like you guys will probably laugh at me for being this uncertain. It's not even a real problem, is it?

Thanks for reading this.
>>
I actually just have a question for anyone that's about myself. Is having nocturnal emissions as an adult a symptom or anything health wise? I never had them as a child/teen but in the past month it's happened twice. I don't think I've masturbated less regularly either. Just wondering cause I know it's common for younger males to experience this and that's all I really found online about this. It did also say adults can have it occur too but it didn't go into much depth about it. I'm thinking about asking my doctor about it the next time I'm visiting.
>>
File: sensiblechuckle_danger5 TV show.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle_danger5 TV show.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>16991761
>(I've baby sat her more than once while she was WAAAAY too drunk xD)

Hi anon, I see you're new. Just a tip, this is an image board where people come to look at images, so avoid using emotes like :D or XD . They don't really add anything to your post, they piss off 4chan regulars, and most of the time you could accomplish the same thing with a reaction image.

Have a reaction image on the house.

>>16991771
Well, if that wasn't enough evidence of her being a slut for you she also slept with the whole footy club and got put on the spit.
>>16991856
Only traditional game I've ever touched is Monopoly.

Sluts are sluts, I already stated there's nothing wrong with being a slut, if that still triggers you then you might want to return to Facebook.
>>
>>16992027
>Sluts

They're as real as the tooth fairy.

Unless if you mean nymphomaniacs, then you just call them nymphomaniacs.
>>
>>16992041
Sex addicts, nymphos, sluts. It's literally the same shit.
>>
>>16992022
Doesn't hurt to ask the doctor. Shouldn't be a problem though.
>>
>>16992041
Both of them mean a person who has a lot of sex in the end, the only difference is that sluts' motivation is not denoted by the term, which is good, because I can't say the motivation of these sluts in particular.

If I were to call them nymphomaniacs I would be making the statement they had some form of sex addiction, which I don't actually know to be true. On the other hand the slang term "sluts" covers it perfectly: they have a lot of no-strings-attached, indiscriminate sex.
>>
>>16992064
Well I've also been meaning to see my doctor cause I've been having a moderate pain in my liver/gallbladder area. It hurts whenever I cough and move that arm (to wipe my ass for instance). It's been somewhat of an inconvenience so I figured I should see a doctor after a couple of months of this. It probably doesn't help that I am very overweight and unhealthy which I've just recently started trying to fix.
>>
>>16992027
>Only traditional game I've ever touched is Monopoly.
come on that's like saying you've only had vanilla ice cream, it's time to go to >>>>/tg/ and broaden your horizons
>>
>>16990071
>>16990093
Damn, this shit be complicated.

>>16990111
Dude, that's my nightmare.

>>16990271
>Suck her top lip while she sucks your bottom, or vice versa
Is this actually enjoyable? I'm in the same boat.
>Though I do think that asking her if you can kiss her might work in your situation.
I've been warned to never do this because of how unattractive it is. "But consent, though!"

>>16990591
Yes.

>>16990955
>But even if I send him my pictures, I hope he starts contact with me again and not ignore because a few days have passed.
If you're going to date him, you [might] want to confront his insecurities. Otherwise, prepare for hell. Someone already commented on the red/yellow flags you should be noticing.
If you're planning on sending him pictures, don't. But explain why. If you do anyway, don't do it out of the blue like a bargaining chip.
*reads through more comments*
Honestly, you seem like you shouldn't be in a relationship yet. Just be (close) friends, but with boundaries.

>>16990995
>I have been too depressed for ignoring me and I was just getting over my ex who severely hurt me.
Stop. Abort.
>I mean, he could not do anything with my selfies, could he?
I'm calling bullshit. This is a joke that I won't take seriously anymore. Good day, anon.

>>16991047
>One of my friends recommended to go where he works and wait for him.
Ha. Haha.>>16991299

>I called him a few times the past days and he has been ignoring. Yesterday I sent him a long text message explaining to him some things and I was very polite but no response.
OMFG, this is hilarious.

>>16991646
Well done. I'm celibate (not worth the complications), a virgin (personal challenge), and in my early 20's, so I technically count (I don't actually know what I'm missing). My goal is to make it to 125 without sex, but I'd settle for 30 to be honest.
I advice hiding your body. Otherwise, you'll attract more people and face more temptation.

>>16991655
>What can I do to revive this?
Don't. Move on, bro.
>>
>>16992122

I've gone 5 years so far, and turned down a few girls. I think I'll be fine
>>
Guys, what is a normal reaction to a breakup? How do you handle it if you're the one being broken up with? Be honest...crying, cursing, flipping out, calm?
>>
>>16989342
Sex: Male
How many partners?: 16-18
Happy with it?: Absolutely not.
Why or why not?: I started having sex because my friends were. It became a game of "who can fuck the most chicks". Well, I did, and now I wish sex could be special to me, but it's not. I took my girlfriend's virginity a few weeks ago. I watched her squirm around and warm up to it, have a great time, orgasm, look me in the eye and tell me she loved me. I told her that I loved her, which I do. I love being around her, holding hands, walking around in parks, going out to dinner, doing all of these things that I have never done with anyone else because I just wanted sex. I'm afraid i'll never be able to enjoy sex with her because it's not special anymore. I like making her feel that way hut I don't feel that closeness because i've fucked other chicks in the same way, in the same bed, heard the same noises from them.

My advice to anyone is, wait until you care about them. You don't have to marry them, you don't even have to love them. Just make sure you're comfortable with and care about them. Fucking a stranger isn't fun. Actually, I started drinking again after I fucked a stranger.
>>
>>16992183
i went through all the stages you just listed when i broke up with my fifth gf who i really genuinely liked

the rest of the time it was calmness, sometimes slight sadness
>>
Should I be concerned that the new guy I am dating said this yesterday after we had sex and he was still inside of me and I was on top of him:
"Fun fact, I was like this for like an hour with this one girl"
I asked why would he tell me this and he just said "dunno hehe".
Wtf?
>>
>>16992227
Yeeah, I'd be careful here. It's possible that he is not the jealous type or even gets turned on by hearing past stories and he just did not stop to think that not everyone is into that or even considers it a neutral comment. But it's also very possible that it was kind of a dig, like nagging or something, to remind you that he could also be with someone else. Especially that he chose to do this while still inside you is weird to me. I wouldn't draw conclusions yet but study him closely, don't forget about this.
>>
>>16992227
He's just being retarded, I doubt it means anything serious. Everyone has retard moments like that where they sperg out. He probably just wanted to hint at staying inside you? Or brag about his sex life? But it came out wrong post-coitus and he had a retard moment where he otherwise would have kept his mouth shut perhaps?

Unless he has a history of doing this kind of thing so far? He's a new guy but have you seen much of this from him before
>>
>>16992239
Yeah I'll do that. I dated this guy who would tell stuff like" My ex loved anal sex soooo much" etc and ended up cheating me with that particular ex so I am extra careful.

>>16992245
This is the first kind of red flag I've seen with him. I hope this doesn't happen again. Although it appears that he is friends with this girl he was talking about. So there is that..
>>
File: POTASSIUM 6 ITS ALL OGRE NOW.jpg (86 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
POTASSIUM 6 ITS ALL OGRE NOW.jpg
86 KB, 500x528
Girls and Guys I guess.

I'm a socially inept autistic 19 year old guy. At University, it seems every single person I meet, and this is before we get into any form of actual conversation, seems to lead with the most superficial uninteresting responses on the face of the earth. From their tone its easy to see how forced it is, this would be in a group of lets say, four other guys, five girls, us being downstairs in a lounge.

It seems everyone pussy foots around something they really want to say, and try to manipulate each other with no sympathy to obtain something. For example, person A wants to fuck person B, as a result person A puts down person C, D, and E in an attempt to seem superior, or only acts interested, and in every chance they get, changes the subject back to person A and B doing something together. Mind you this is in a group setting, and it happens nearly all the time. Every single person I've met so far has been some douche trying to puff out their chest and fuck someone, and every girl has been a fucking cunt who only pretends to be interested in what you have to say, to then invite you back to their dorm for an afternoon fuck.

Guess what I'm trying to say is, I have literally no idea how to make genuine friends because I've never had any. Its always been some kind of shit like this, or someone trying to take advantage of me, even when I don't say anything they seem to try to get something out of me, a favor, a contact, something.

So do you guys have any genuine friends with similar interests? My psychiatrist says I intellectualize everything too much even if I am right. They couldn't find a psychologist who could properly "analyze" me. Pic semi related, shit posting is all I have now. I don't mean to sound pretentious at all, this is just how I've observed things. I'm not superior in any way for seeing things like this, its just how things seem to me.
>>
>>16992253
Wanted to elaborate based on the second reply. I can definitely imagine being very comfortable and just blurting out something weird because you have an association. What is weirdest to me is not that he said it in the first place but that he didn't have an "oh shit" reaction when you asked him why he'd tell you that. I think that would stop most people in their tracks if it was really a brainfart.

But well, if he's new it's just hard to tell, there's no bigger context. That's a shitty experience though, hopefully literally for him, sorry to hear that.
>>
>>16992259
Sure, I have genuine friends. They are not people who have never acted shitty to me, though, or who come without their personal agenda, neither am I. It's not as overt in friendship as in love but everyone has their needs, expectations, there's always a power dynamic... friendship isn't some sort of safe zone where everything is pleasant and engaging. It is simply teaming up and dealing with each other being human. I both find that worth the occasional annoyances in terms of flat upsides and downsides, and having friends simply makes me feel closer to understanding life and what it means to be a person trying to live a good life. Of course you can watch interesting psychological movies or something, but it's not the same as really getting to know someone and over the course of years seeing how they evolve or are unable to change, whether they make the same mistakes and choices or different ones.

I don't really have friends who share my main hobbies because those are both uncommon and solitary. But I have friends who share my main topics of interest when it comes to conversational topics, and friends who have a sense of humor I very much appreciate... and some friends I don't have all that much in common with but that has its own merit because they show me how you can also live your life, what other outlooks you can have, what other ways you can have to cope with things.

I think people should see friends more as family. Of course it's a benefit that you can cut contact if it becomes toxic, but overall, you love people for who they are and not because they are so much like you. That leaves plenty room for anger, frustration, jealousy or whatever other emotions exist in many deep and sincere human bonds. Doesn't mean the overall theme isn't love.
>>
>>16992259
step 1: stop being a shitty memespouter

I frequently thought the same as you when I was your age, but it is in fact possible to find friends who are genuine and have similar interests. Once I left uni the people who stayed in contact with me, who had absolutely 0 to gain from me because I was a drudging poorfag and they knew it, were my friends. I think there are plenty of people like that out there, and so far you've just been unfortunate.

And anyway there's nothing wrong with a friendship based on symbiotic relationships. So long as you can both stand each others' company and you both get something out of it, everyone's a winner.

Shitposting is a stupid waste of your time. Spend it getting real skills or making actually funny jokes. Good luck anon
>>
>>16992261
Yeah he didn't seem to regret saying it.
Btw few another weird things, he doesn't want to add me on facebook or give me his number. We only interact via twitter. I've done some stalking and I noticed that he does use it even though he says he doesn't and for example he likes pictures of some girls in there.
Also today when he was leaving my place he had a receipt which had his phone number and he kinda freaked out from leaving it here so I could get his number so he quickly put it in his pocket.
I don't want to give up on him since I really like him a lot but it's just getting too familiarly weird.
>>
>>16992323
Wait, what? Girl, please have some self respect here. Why would you ever accept not getting the phone number of someone who wants to sleep with you? What can someone have to offer that excuses him being such a callous dick towards you?

And you said this comment was the only red flag so far?? Don't ignore your common sense because you have a soft spot for him. You can do better than this.
>>
>>16992015
No (you) for me?

Tl;dr: I'm unsure about my feelings for a friend. What to do?
>>
>>16991988
You're a nutcase. Get therapy.

>>16991990
Yes.

>>16992015
Give her the dick.

>>16992022
It's normal.

>>16992227
spaghetti.jpg
>>
>>16992348
Yeah well he says that we don't need to exchange phonenumbers since we can just send messages on twitter since we use it on our phones. Oh well, I guess your right. These guys just try to make so believable excuses for all of these weird actions.
>>
>>16992357
>all those red flags
>>
>>16992051
>It's literally the same shit.

No its not.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.