[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me plz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Im not hideous, Ive had gfs in the past, hooked up with girls.

Why when it comes to a girl i like am i such a fucking beta fag?
>>
>>16989098
Because you're scared of rejection probably. Just start spending more time around her, start conversations with her, etc. Ask her out for coffee or something if that isn't too awkward.
>>
SOunds like me.

"What if she says no that'll be weird"
>>
you think shes too good for you/you aint good enough for her
plus you go all nervous and start acting weird
just say fuck it, be you
lose the nervous shit
>>
>>16989149
Shes very quiet so idk if coffee is the best idea, it seems like it could lead to awkward scilences. were in the same college but our schedules don't really line up

How to get over fear of rejection?

>>16989155
We'll get there m8, some day

>>16989156
Should i ask her to see a band I like? Idk if shes into that sort of stuff but it could be easier/less confrontational than coffee
>>
Your flight or fight response perceives danger when you get all giddy over a girl. That's why you have trouble keeping your cool/feeling beta around her. Recognize that everything is fine and be very casual about your interactions. As far as rejection goes it sucks but is 100x better than going to bed wondering what could have been.
>>
>>16989205
yeah band could work.
find out lil more about her, what she like to do in her spare time, what music shes into, has she seen many live bands
is your taste in music even the same
live bands are the best,

or if you do find out some more of her interests you could suggest doing the one which appeals to you the most, together
>>
>>16989225
>As far as rejection goes it sucks but is 100x better than going to bed wondering what could have been.
this anon has said how it is

whats ifs torture you more
grab your balls and go for it
>>
>>16989335

Do people ever look back on the contary?

"Wow i really fucked it up with girl X when I did Y"

"or at work?"

I find a don't typically look back to much on failures but yeah... Just curious.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.