[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some quick and to the point advice: >girl at work who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1367531165409.jpg (48 KB, 617x544) Image search: [Google]
1367531165409.jpg
48 KB, 617x544
Need some quick and to the point advice:

>girl at work who is single
>she's cute, shy, nerdy and not one of those club sluts
>I manned up and asked her out
>She said yes, I gave her my number
>Later on she messages me on facebook (didn't add my number) saying her grandad (who she's close to) passed away a few days ago and she needs to prepare for a funeral
Wow, I have great timing right?
>Allow a week to go by before messaging her asking how the funeral went and if she wanted to go for a drink, hoping to make her feel better
>no reply
>6 months go by
>Ask how she is and if she wants to meet after work
>She says she's busy until Christmas (it was the 1st december) but says we can catch up at the work xmas meal
>Work xmas meal arrives but her team had to leave early
>Heard nothing since

Should I just stop? she's not seeing anyone and we still have small talk on Skype For Business but I'm afraid I'm going to come across as desperate? I'm going to be gutted if this one gets away but at the same time I need preserve my own image.
>>
Dead end m8

Just turn around and go down a new road.
>>
>>16988798
>gets away

You never had a chance, dude. You tried but she's not into you.
>>
I think you could give it one last try, but it sounds like either she's not into you or not interested in a relationship.
>>
>>16988798
unfortunately girls change their mind and too much time has passed. If a woman wants you she'll make time.
>>
>>16989087
This was my impression, I just needed to hear it from someone else.

Oh well, more money going into car mods for now !
>>
>>16988798

Tell me something,

When you let a week go by during the funeral, what did you say to her?
>>
>>16989168
You mean before the week went by? she said she wanted to get the funeral out of the way next week. I offered my condolences and said it's never a nice thing to go through and that we will talk next week.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.