[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship with sister?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1431908689098.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431908689098.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1080
So, I need some help, big time.

>Me and sister live together
>A year between us, her being the older one, I'm 21, she is 22
>Grew up as best friends, always stayed that way, pretty inseparable, even through high school/early college
>Decided to split the cost of a place and move in together
>That was 6 months ago
>She has been doing stuff like cuddling me on the couch when we watch movies together
>Her hand just happened to lay on my crotch the whole time
>Walks around in her underwear (nothing I haven't seen but its like she is showing off now)
>She told me last night, the more time she spends with me, the more she "forgets I'm her brother, and the more she falls in love with me"

So I was sort of baffled she said that. And she apologized but said she had to put it out there, and hoped that it wouldn't ruin things between us. I'm slightly weirded out, but interested at the same time. Its an odd feel.

What am I supposed to do at this point? I know it isn't quite right, but I don't know how long I'll be able to put her off. My sister is quite attractive. In high school, and in college, guys were practically begging to get with her most of the time. And I've seen her in her underwear enough times recently to know she has a pretty fucking great body.

Is it so wrong that I should leave if I feel like something may come of this, or do I stick around and see where it goes?

God this shit is confusing.
>>
As long as you don't have a kid with her, what's the problem?
>>
>>16988156
pretty sure I've seen this plot many times before, from games to comics
>>
I would do anything to be in your position, yet you're sitting there with indecision

jesus dude what are you waiting for

just keep >>16988173 in mind
>>
Go ahead and explore things with her. Just do not get her pregnant.
>>
>>16988156
As long as you too feel attraction. Theres no issue i guess?.
>>
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
kissu her :3
>>
>>16988156
r u both virgins?
>>
wear thin shorts next time u watch movie
see what she does when u go hard

you should face fuck the bitch
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.