[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See ex high school gf last week at the grocery store. Chat her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Description Ex-zeichen.png (14 KB, 446x391) Image search: [Google]
Description Ex-zeichen.png
14 KB, 446x391
See ex high school gf last week at the grocery store. Chat her up for a bit. She still looks good. Friends with her on FB for a while now.
Should I message her and try to bang her again, or let it be?
My sex life is pretty shitty right now.If you say yes message her how long should I wait to do it? Been over a week already. I was hoping she would have messaged me.
>>
Self bump
>>
>>16987764
Sure, what's the worst that happens, you keep not getting laid?
>>
>>16988566
Should I message her soon or let it wait a while? Too soon seems stalkerish, waiting too long seems like I've been thinking about our chance encounter since it happened x number of days ago
>>
If she's also interested in casual sex, go for it (unless she's crazy). Just don't blame us if you fall in love with her again.
>>
>>16988715
She got married shortly after her and I broke up, but it sounded like she is divorced now. She's 8/10 but smart, has a good job, busy social life based on me stalking her FB. Seems like she always hangs out with other girls and this one guy who appears to be gay.
Who said I ever fell out of love with her?
Wait a few more days or message already?
What should I say?
>>
>>16988725
Bumping for more input
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.