[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever slapped your gf/bf? My gf used to do it. I wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160329-WA0038.jpg (82 KB, 880x1552) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160329-WA0038.jpg
82 KB, 880x1552
Have you ever slapped your gf/bf?
My gf used to do it. I wanted to fucking kill her. That's why we broke up.
I know I'm a calm but irritable person, but was what she used to do justified?
>>
Depends what you did. It's entirely possible you deserved it.
>>
>>16987708
I just can say I never comitted infidelity nor made her jealous. I never treated her like shit too. What most could I do?
>>
>>16987714
Really OP, tell us why she slapped you. If you didn't deserve it you have nothing to hide.
>>
>>16987701
No that's not okay. That was messed up of her. I think a lot of us girls don't think about size difference either. Like if I hit a dude it might just hurt his ego. But I'm so petite that if a dude hit me, I would probably get insta killed. Good on you for not falling into her trap and hitting her back though
>>
>>16987714
What did you do?
>>
>>16987722
Shut up hoe and wait for OP to answer the question of what he did before you use the overplayed "Im such a good grill and your gf was sooo bad" bait. Its getting tired.
>>
>>16987729
Lol. Slapping whore detected.
>>
>>16987714
Nobody ever knows what they did.

And that's the problem.
>>
>>16987728
I've been more a father than a partner. Because she was a lost soul letting the time go and never doing a shit about her studies. Everytime I saw this, I just tell her stop being so childish and playing for the whole day.
It's true I've been a bit arrogant, but that's all.
>>
When I was a child (10 yo) I started to slap my best bud for no reason because of my anxiety. This went for a year.
He was so polite and a friend for so long that he never did anything to stop me then one day he scream the fuck out to me and said that what I was doing was retarded and so I stopped.
I didn't meant to slap anybody, I never thought "I'm gonna harm this person", it was just a reaction and picked on him because he was the only person that care for me.
>>
>>16987746
It could be the case that OPs gf never explained why she was irritated enough to slap him. That means she could have pent up resentment toward OP, and feelings of resentment are entirely on the responsibility of the one who harbors them. Resentment always bleeds out in unacceptable ways and sometimes hurts people who have no idea what they did.

It is also possible that OP subconsciously knows that he did something to provoke his gf, which he is dodging to share on /adv/ so he can hear the answer that he wants... that he didn't deserve to be slapped.

We can't honestly know atm because OP is being so vague.
>>
>>16987748
Still weird and vague.
>>
>>16987701
women like being abused and dominated

yes. slap the shit out of your girlfriend. they'll scream and baw and then they'll come back running to you every time.

it's nature.
>>
>>16987751
Pretty sure this is my fucking shit.
>>
>>16987729
I'm going with the educated guess that you're one of those slightly fat cunts with daddy issues that thinks it's okay to hit people. If so, I hope a man gets tired of your moody shit and knocks all of your teeth out one day
>>
>>16987789
If you followed the rest of the thread then you would have noticed that OP asked if his girlfriend was justified or not and that is why we are trying to figure out what he did so we can actually answer his question. We're not just here to stand on a podium and showcase what we think is right or wrong. Either get off 4chan if you want to be such a moralfag, or put your ego aside if you actually want to be helpful.
>>
Not okay regardless of what you did. It's pretty inevitable to hurt each other at some point in a long term relationship with stress and fights and what not, but there's a difference between it happening because of life and you making the decision to physically hurt them or say what you think would cut most deeply.

I think in any relationship once it becomes a "normal" thing to actively hurt your partner and enjoy that, angry or not, your chances for a healthy relationship have sailed.
>>
>>16987748
>I've been more a father than a partner.
Why do men fall for this?

Its the same reason the Bride left Bill and married a younger guy.

You can't be someones father figure and partner. She will always have an empty space in her heart that needs to be filled by a real lover, one who shares the experiences and mistakes young people make together and treats her as an equal. You wanted to be her lover, but tried to shoe-in by taking on the father role instead because it was her more vulnerable spot. You can only be one OP.
>>
>>16987840
It might not be considered "justified" to slap your partner by most people but thats not to say he shouldn't have expected it if he provoked her in some way. But OP continues to be dodgy about it so theres only so much perspective we can offer him. Not that I'm trying to accuse OP but he's the one who came here for answers.
>>
>>16987865
I don't think it's weird to expect your partner to not hit you, at all. I mean sure, he could have done something so assholish that you could say he should just be happy she didn't break up with him on the spot, but that doesn't make it okay to take it out in that manner. As I already said I feel that if you're so angry that you're wiling to go there when you normally don't think it's alright to hit someone, you might as well cut your losses and break up already.
>>
>>16987701
Mature people don't hit other people without their consent unless it's in self-defense. (excluding corporal punishment for kids which is another debate entirely)

If she felt you were physically threatening her, then yeah I could see her doing it. If she was just mad at you, then hell no. There are much more constructive ways to express anger and frustration.
>>
>>16987874
I understand what you're staying. We shouldn't expect people to hurt us. We should strive not to hurt our partner... however people are not perfect. And being in close contact with someone, you will inevitably hurt each other. Its not always justified but given certain circumstances it does happen and can even be considered unstandable. I do agree that its time to break up if its gotten that bad though.
>>
>>16987856
Wrong. Women desire a father figure and a leader. A captain. They want to be led and dominated. Don't you dare spread that poisonous 'equal lovers' bullshit. That is the cause of the problems 99% of the posters here suffer. Feminized lies to keep weak men in line while alphas do whatever the fuck they want.

A revolution is coming, and it's coming closer than you think.
>>
>>16987888
how's that work out for you and your wife?
>>
>>16987856
Expand on this, as I have also fallen into the category of being more of a father than a partner. I had a beautiful relationship that slowly crumbled and I feel as though my decisions to push my partner ultimately killed my relationship.
>>
>>16987900
Well I personally think that the best relationships are between two people who essentially become best friends. Though you probably thought you were doing her a favor by "pushing" her as you say, which is something that fathers do indeed do, she probably felt like a child in the throes of her father which gave her a temporary sense of security. When she finally decided to "grow up", she no longer needed that security and was ready to take on freedom with all its risks. I'm guessing she just didn't need daddy anymore. She needed excitement and thrill that only an equal could provide. Fathers are not equals, they are naturally authority figures(which is not a bad thing). But she reached the point where she no longer needed your authority and became her own authority.

Does this sound familiar so far?
>>
>>16987900
Also I am sure that your relationship was beautiful. And its not necessarily wrong to fill that hole for a woman,and it doesn't mean its not a type of love, just don't expect it to last. Fathers always get left behind, whether they are biological or not. If you ever want to take on that duty for a woman again, just be aware that you are basically a stepping stone.
>>
>>16987916
>>16987922
What strikes me is that I wasn't always that figure. I was primarily her best friend and she was mine. I saw her take paths that were self destructive, dead end, and she started associating with the wrong people. I pushed her to be better, to not fall into that sort of trap, to become the best person she could be. At the end she chose sustaining the relationship with her friends and mediocre influences over the relationship she had with me.
>>
>>16987969
Hmm well I'm not an expert or anything. But do you mean she got involved with things like drugs or crime? Or was she just being generally negligent? Sounds like you were really trying to help her and she just wasn't accepting of it. Not necessarily a daddy issue thing. But then again like I said... she might have done it for the thrill and while you offered her security and protection, she wanted to be somewhere outside of that because she found it more exciting. Thats her choice though. Sorry you lost her. Maybe next time you need someone who has already made the choice to be her best, because its not your responsibility to save someone who doesn't want to be saved.
>>
>>16987997
She got involved with people that had absolutely no ambition. She couldn't see herself becoming successful and I was always trying to change her mindset. She accused me of judging her and acting more like a father than a boyfriend. Later she got involved with drugs and became a pothead. I truly wish things were different but such is life. Thanks for the incite...
>>
>>16987701
She broke my nose a few times and then, this other time her and her other female friend jumped me and broke my nose. After that I think I started to hit her regularly and she never got the opportunity again aside from stabbing me a few times and trying to hit me with a detachable pull up bar. After I saw weapons though it was pretty easy to disarm and make her regret.

Luckily we are broken up thank god and she has completely turned me off of women. I couldn't do that shit again.
>>
>>16987895
i fuck multiple women. they love when i whip and dominate them. i don't have time to sign my life away to the Blue Pill Establishment to some greedy whore who wants to take half of my shit. Fuck off cuck.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.