[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, so I recently landed myself a pretty sweet bf. Full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (28 KB, 353x427) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28 KB, 353x427
Hey /adv/, so I recently landed myself a pretty sweet bf. Full on out of my league and now he wants to play PC games with me. I can only play League of Fucking Legends and nothing else. I'm not a gamer girl.

What do I do? He's gonna think I'm stupid cuz I can't play anything but lol and he's good at playing and pretty serious about his games.
>>
P-please?
>>
oh man the feels
>>
OP, if you can play league I'm sure you're fully capable of expanding your repertoire.

Be honest with your bf, and ask him to introduce you to new games. I'm sure he'll understand and would be happy to do so (if he's a good bf).
>>
Be upfront about it. He might like being able to introduce you to the games he enjoys most and seeing you get the hang of it. Do not under any circumstances pretend that you're more of a gamer than you are, that only increases the risk of making a bad impression or cornering yourself.
>>
This >>16987574
And don't worry about skill level, doing shit with friends and boy/girl-friends is fun in itself.
>>
>>16987556
when he breaks up with you for feeding hit me up senpai
>>
>>16987556
Let him teach you his favourite games. Maybe sit on his lap, make it competitive with sexual favors as rewards. Guaranteed he won't care that much.
>>
Is this a bf you see in real life or an internet bf you have never met?
>>
what's wrong with league of legends? I used to play that all the time, fun game.
>>
What does he want you to play with him? You might like it.

Get serious into some MMO with him. That's true love :)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.