[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend of mine just texted "You know, maybe we will lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pitcher-4.jpg (91 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pitcher-4.jpg
91 KB, 1000x1000
A friend of mine just texted "You know, maybe we will lose contact with each other one day. You don't seem to enjoy talking to me that much anyway". What does she mean?
>>
It means only one thing, you autist. She's worried you don't enjoy her company and she senses a distance brewing.
>>
>>16987520
I am not distancing away from her. My finals are coming up so I am very busy and she knows that.
>>
>>16987523
You're on 4chan. You have the time if you care about it. Stop bullshitting yourself.
>>
>>16987526
She is just an online friend.
>>
>>16987530
Then why do you care
>>
>>16987536
Well I am just asking.
>>
>>16987530

Tell that to her

>I don't know why you're so upset, we're just internet pals
>>
>>16987552
She said how she will visit Manchester as she got a scholarship from her college which allows her to travel there during summer. I live in London and I said that it is a shame that Manchester is so far away. Most likely she interpreted this as me not bothered to go to Manchester to meet her.
>>
She likes you, feels insecure that you don't like her that much, and because of that doesn't have the balls to put it like this and instead opts for this tactic to hopefully get you to say how much you'd hate to lose contact or how much you enjoy having her in your life so she can rest assured. Rationally knowing you have finals doesn't mean there can't be this nagging feeling that you are never as enthusiastic about talking to her than vice versa. And yeah the meeting up part does sound like you want to pass up on it.
>>
>>16987561
That is probably how she interpreted it. Look, you just answered your own question
>>
She's an attention whore. she wants you to chase her :b if you see her as a girl and not just a friend, ignore her for a wihle ;b
>>
>>16987580
I don't know if she likes me or not. She tells me about hot boys she has come across, you know, shit like "this guy in my volunteering program is kind of good-looking and his accent is cute". She also told me about this guy she used to have a crush on.
>>16987594
Well, buying a train ticket to go to Manchester to meet her for an hour or two before returning to London (I don't have any friends in Manchester and staying in a hostel in Manchester for a day is just a waste of my money) doesn't appeal to me. It will also be very tiring for me.
>>16987797
I don't have feelings for her.
>>
>>16987505
she is mentally ill
abandon ship immediately
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.