[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i got about pursuing a relationship with a friend i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: teamspeak.png (6 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
teamspeak.png
6 KB, 204x204
How do i got about pursuing a relationship with a friend i have only know through online means for a long time?

over the years I have accumulated many friends online who have stuck together on our own private teamspeak. recently i have started to have feelings for one of the girls in the group but I don't really know how to confess those feelings to her or how our preexisting relationship would change if she accepted my advances. I just don't want to end up like one of those guys who regrets never chasing after the girl of their dreams.
>>
>I just don't want to end up like one of those guys who regrets never chasing after the girl of their dreams.
Just fucking do it faggot. Talk to her about this, not us.
>>
>>16987107
Just don't out right confess your feelings, that will makes things awkward for the both of you and you will most certainly get the "let's just be friends" speech.

First, has she shown any signs of interest in you? This is the most important because if she shows no signs you pretty much have no chance. For example, does she like to be alone with you over others, does she change the tonality of her voice when around you, etc.
>>
>>16987181
but how? if it was in person it would be easy, i would ask her if she wanted to go do something sometime and let the relationship develop from there. but online we are already doing something together i cant really suggest a date, what would the equivalent be for that even?
>>
>>16987207
well its a bit hard to say how she is when i'm not around but she hasn't seemed to mind being alone with me by any stretch she also txts me frequently aswell when i'm not online.
>>
bumping for OP.
>>
How much distance is there between you two?
>>
>>16987255
Minneapolis to Portland, basically half way across the US.
>>
At work bump, havnt got much help on this just got asked questions, probable won't check this for about 2 more hours but any suggestions or what not would be appreciated
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.