[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just tripped on lsd this thursday with a really good female friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Just tripped on lsd this thursday with a really good female friend of mine. We knew each other pretty well and basically we are almost the same - character wise. We can talk about anything and it's always great, but we noticed that we are the only ones in our lives who can be silent next to each other and still feel great. We knew this before taking the acid but I feel like it only reinforced it.

We both feel amazing next to each other and we don't even have to talk...

What does it mean?
>>
It means you're comfortable around each other, be happy with that.
>>
>>16987146
Yeah but I forgot to add that we don't really rely on ourselves. We are enjoying each others company but we wouldn't really mind if we dissapeared from our lives.

It's seriously strange, I never experienced anything like this before...
>>
>>16987175
You just want one of us to tell you she likes you cause you like her, just make a move you pussy. Hurr durr wuts it meen
>>
>>16987238
She likes me, I like her, but I don't feel like I want to get in a relationship with her.
>>
>>16987243
you have realized the truth
a relationship would ruin both of you. neither of you want this for the other. not entering into a relationship=doing each other a favor
>>
today OP learned that it's possible to be friends with someone of the opposite gender
>>
>>16987373
B-but...I want to fuck her sometimes

;_;
>>
>>16988520
bump
>>
>>16987103
Also it's only something little over a month we know each other...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.